• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How much cash aid have we provided to Russia?
    "Aid" isn't how ruzzians get money. Its an oligarchy russia basically works like government run mafia where they run "legitimate" business that is government protected and funnels money into the bank accounts of putler and his pals.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    We aren’t paying him. If Putin is getting a cut from business in Russia then that’s between him and the Russian businesses. We are writing checks specifically to cover the salaries of the Ukrainian government. There is a huge difference, and that’s not defending Russia, you’re just wrong as usual. The thread is about zelenskys corruption, but funny how you have to try to shift it to being about Putin.

I guess if you consider what our own government has officially stated as the purpose for money we are sending over there as “unfounded claims” then sure.

Putin was brought up because Russia is currently invading a much smaller country. This country that is being invaded, it's leader is a guy named Zelensky. Thats why. I can't make it any simpler than that.

And then clowns come in and say things like "oh Ukraine is ultra corrupt". Meanwhile Zelensky is a guy with little to no political background, and when offered evacuation, stood his ground and immediately armed his people. I know relatively isn't your strong suit, but I'd say he's doing a great job against our, ok, well maybe not your, enemy.

If paying him isn't paying him, why do we bother imposing sanctions?

Serious question. Why do you want to carry so much water for Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Provide your proof first. I have sources. I'll provide them after you put yours up. Coward.
    have you tried looking on the governments foreign aid website?

Putin was brought up because Russia is currently invading a much smaller country. This country that is being invaded, its leader is a guy named Zelensky. Thats why. I can't make it any simpler than that.

And then clowns come in and say things like "oh Ukraine is ultra corrupt". Meanwhile Zelensky is a guy with little to no political background, and when offered evacuation, stood his ground and immediately armed his people. I know relatively isn't your strong suit, but I'd say he's doing a great job against our, ok, well maybe not your, enemy.

If paying him isn't paying him, why do we bother imposing sanctions?

Serious question. Why do you want to carry so much water for Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea?
    this thread is about Zelenskys money. We have two threads about the war already. Pointing out the known fact that we have been providing cash to Ukraine to cover the salaries of their government isn’t “carrying water for Russia, china, Iran, and North Korea”. It’s just a statement of fact.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Have you tried actually showing a source for your Kremlin talking points instead of deflecting?
    I guess I don’t follow the kremlin closely like you do to know what their talking points are. If you didn’t close your eyes to avoid seeing things that are true just because you don’t like them, then youd already have seen everything you need to know already.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I guess I don’t follow the kremlin closely like you do to know what their talking points are. If you didn’t close your eyes to avoid seeing things that are true just because you don’t like them, then youd already have seen everything you need to know already.

So educate me instead of being arrogant and vague.

Post your goddamn proof. ONE SINGLE URL.
    One that does NOT lead back to a Russian source.

Or kindly **** off. You know you can't. I know you can't. So stop bothering me with your mancrush on Daddy Putin.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Up until you showed up spouting ethereal and unsupported claims that have been thoroughly debunked as ruzzian propaganda, then deciding to be childish when asked for support for your statement, everyone was getting along.
    That seems to be the pattern.

You show up toss a couple of grenades into the thread then play the victim when they get tossed out a window from whence they came then you act butthurt. Its clear you support the majority of russia's actions. Whoopdedo, so you have a different opinion that I think is wrong. Other than it being clear russia is habitually and intentionally commits warcrimes, I dont really care that you support them, but what irks me and the other thinkers here is that you make a bold, unsupported (and often borderline IDD) statement then turn teenage girl when asked to provide a source or provide your reasoning saying the silliest things like "I'm not going to do your homework for you"...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom