• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I only have 2 9mm's. I can't decide between them. I love them both.

RIA 1911 and S&W 5906.

I had a S&W 5906 years ago. Great pistol! Danged if it didn't get ripped-off from a hotel room in KC. That was a real mess. If I had to pick, I'd have to pick the only 9mm I own today, but was so recently and tragically lost in a boating accident. Fantastic weapon. S&W M&P 2.0 5". My bride doesn't like the aggressive (and awesome) grip texture. So I fixed it for her. My version sports the thumb safety which was a must have for me being a 1911 kind of fellow.
    IMG_3616.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3616.JPG
      IMG_3616.JPG
      742.3 KB · Views: 856

thrice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2020
    Denton
    I had a S&W 5906 years ago. Great pistol! Danged if it didn't get ripped-off from a hotel room in KC. That was a real mess. If I had to pick, I'd have to pick the only 9mm I own today, but was so recently and tragically lost in a boating accident. Fantastic weapon. S&W M&P 2.0 5". My bride doesn't like the aggressive (and awesome) grip texture. So I fixed it for her. My version sports the thumb safety which was a must have for me being a 1911 kind of fellow. View attachment 217423

This is at the top of my list for my next gun show visit

GonzoLonzo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Schertz
    I had a CZ SP 01 Tactical until I screwed up and let my wife shoot it. Now it's hers. That thing is so nice to shoot and accurate as hell. My daughter wants one now also so if I buy another one I will have to fight her for it and she's a biter. :)

Andyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    I also have a P210-6 since many years that I got to replace my old P210-4 which I had gifted to my son. I missed it so much that I chose to get this P210-4. I do slightly better with the service sights and this gun is in excellent condition - which is very, very rare for a P210-4 since they were issued in the 1950s to the German borderguards and were in service until the late 1970s. While I have about a dozen Swiss magazines for them, it took me years of search to track down two original P210-4 mags, the ones with a mag body in the white.

CVmRe7Yh.jpg

Attachments

• CVmRe7Yh.jpg
      CVmRe7Yh.jpg
      190.4 KB · Views: 652

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I bought (used) a little S&W 3914. I can't recall why I even bought it. Probably it was priced in the "can't afford NOT to buy it" range. Anyway, it is the sweetest little shooter I have. Nice, tight groups are easy with it, for some reason. It has fed any ammo I ever threw at it. And it's the only S&W I own. So I really like it. It's a single stack and fits my hand well. Just a pleasure.
    Stock photo:
    SW_3914DOA.jpg

Attachments

• SW_3914DOA.jpg
      SW_3914DOA.jpg
      76.2 KB · Views: 561

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I only have four pistols in 9mm right now (excluding 9mm Kurz/Corto/Browning/Short). One of those is a Glock 26, the other three are all Beretta 92 series pistols; those last three are definitely my favorites.

clawmarks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    austin, tx
    The best gun I shot at the range was, I'm ashamed to admit, Glock G19.
    Shooting it felt like "easy mode", for whatever reason this ugly thing instantly made me a better shooter (when I rented it), and everything else was measured against it as it was (and up to date still is) the benchmark, for me.

I don't like Glocks, I think they're ugly, and I don't appreciate the package they're coming with out of the box (subpar sights, trigger, grip, no picatinny rail and awkward disassembly mechanism) - but I just can't argue with performance. This thing is reliable as it gets, and for me personally it was the best hardware to shoot from everything I experienced so far.

So a week ago when an ad for a G19 Gen5 with milled & ceracoated slide and a couple of upgrades came up, for a below-the-mkt-value price point - I had to grab it (even though I already got the Masada for home def).

With the Holosun 507c, easy mode has never been so easy. This gun with this configurations makes me shoot WAY better than my current skill level... So I guess that's my favorite gun for the range, even though it's a bit too easy for its own good.

4rFpC4RAjWyPDHSNt6UI6hoojR_CKnKm8x25wQuWL7n-M6ITtyeZX2dhXN89ds4NM4xYVw=w1912-h1434-no?authuser=0.jpg

p.s. I must admit that with the current configuration I got, I actually find it easy on the eye!

Attachments

• 4rFpC4RAjWyPDHSNt6UI6hoojR_CKnKm8x25wQuWL7n-M6ITtyeZX2dhXN89ds4NM4xYVw=w1912-h1434-no?authuser=0.jpg
      4rFpC4RAjWyPDHSNt6UI6hoojR_CKnKm8x25wQuWL7n-M6ITtyeZX2dhXN89ds4NM4xYVw=w1912-h1434-no?authuser=0.jpg
      353.4 KB · Views: 347
    Top Bottom