• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The pistol I’m most accurate with happens to be a Springfield xd mod 2 service. Shoots great. Reliable.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Ever since I got this I have not shot any other 9 mm pistols I own! Just looking @ it makes me smile. Groping it gets me excite (I wonder if sniffing it would do anything?) Shooting it reacative targets is bliss. Cleaning it is a buzz kill!
    G1lRrDg.jpg
    lWjMigC.jpg

Attachments

• G1lRrDg.jpg
      G1lRrDg.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 613
    • lWjMigC.jpg
      lWjMigC.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 630

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I'd have to go with my HK VP9, though the G17 and 1911 9mm are not far behind.
    The most fun range toy was the Secret Service MP5. I loved when they had "extra" ammo after qualifying...Flip the switch!

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    That does not compute... Cannot select just one. My brain hurts trying to pick just ONE. Walther PPQ pretty much does everything well. So many similar ones. Plastic fantastic pistols seem very similar, but I like the Walther PPQ Navy.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Ive got a CZ75B Omega with a Cajun Gunworks trigger that i absolutely love. Shoots where you point & the short reset & lighter trigger are worth every penny.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Since the last flooding we had a while back, when I was uninformed on the local atmospheric conditions and almost drowned during the canoeing incident where, what few firearms I had, fell to the bottom of that body of water, I've had a chance to fire one, and only one, full sized 9mm pistol. That pistol was a "Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT", and damn, that is a sweet pistol. Link below.

https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/bersa/lifestyle/competition/thunder-9-pro-xt

Well, and the P-226 I fired at Sig Academy last year. But, it had a flat faced trigger on it and didn't feel right.

Top Bottom