• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    West says he will work strictly within the constitution, and I think he's sincere. If he's elected we'll see, but just because one group does things a certain way and they are wrong, does not mean we should accept it.
    If West wins the primary, the left will melt. They will pull the same crap they did to Larry Elder in the California recall. West will be called a racist and white supremesist. Ya, how does that work? If you think about it, by the very fact that the dems try and divide the county by race baiting, that itself is racist.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I find it hilarious that some of you think a different candidate will do any better! ;) ;) ;)

Is Abbott perfect? Far from it. Could we have done much worse? Most certainly!

I will go with the devil I know...
    Speaking of different candidates, Trump was different and did much better than Bush, Obama, or Hillary if she had been elected, would have done. So yes, I think a different guy has the potential to do the right thing. If he don't then I was wrong.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    As noted by the OP. The left is quick to weaponize government when they are scared of the outcome. I watched the mess with Mrs. West close and it was obviously a political setup. While a majority of Cops would not want to participate in such a asshat act, dim0crap Cops consider the law to be just another tool to be used where needed. Where would we be if all of us that ever swerved slightly onto the improved shoulder of a curving interstate were given the same treatment. We all make small mistakes while driving. It's one reason the traffic laws are separate from the criminal statutes.
    What the Dallas PD showed me is that Allen West id a viable threat to their plans for turning Texas blue,
    That makes him shine as a replacement for Abbott, who needs replacing for good cause as stated by many in this thread.

If this is hard to read, sorry. Got injections in both eyes Friday and can't see much today

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    What we need is someone who, like Trump, has already made their fortune to run. Federal, state, and local elections. Those are the folks with nothing to gain and everything to lose.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I can't in good conscience, vote for him. I will never vote for a Democrat, so if given the choice, between Hot Wheels and a Democrat, I choose not to vote at all.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Did you watch the body cam? Nothing about that arrest was thuggish. Yes, she was later vindicated, but, Adam’s wife’s driving and behavior suggested she shouldn’t been behind that wheel in any case. The arrest and her subsequent victory at trial is proof the system works, not its failing.

All West had to do to walk it back was say, “look, I was emotional at the time, I realize the cops are just doing their job, but I have some issues with the way this went down which we will have our day in court.” Instead, he doubled down and did everything but straight up pull the race card.
    Thug , criminal cop claimed they “smelled alcohol”. This was a lie. If some stasi fuckwit lied to arrest you, you would get loud and defensive about it as well.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I will vote for another candidate in the primary. But if Abbott wins the primary, I will vote for him over a Dem in the general.
    You know....just because you don't vote for Abbott doesn't mean you're forced to vote for the Democrat. If you don't support either, don't vote for either one.
    So we should write in?

The problem is good folks do not run. Abbott vs Lupe Valdez, Cornyn vs biker chick, etc.
    And how has Cornyn been any better than the motorcycle chick?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom