Capitol Armory ad

Will prices on guns, ammo, mags, etc increase after Arizona?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think the Democracts could very easily pass a bill banning magazine capacity, if they were smart.

To be frank, I believe most Americans don't think anyone really "needs" to have magazines with more than X number of rounds.

I disagree with all that. Many could be persuaded to take it, but most remember the failed AWB restrictions and how useless they were.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I disagree with all that. Many could be persuaded to take it, but most remember the failed AWB restrictions and how useless they were.

Useless yes. If they introduced a simple bill, no earmarks, no other restrictions, and made a big public effort to "reach across the aisle." blah blah blah, I doubt you'd get full Republican opposition.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Useless yes. If they introduced a simple bill, no earmarks, no other restrictions, and made a big public effort to "reach across the aisle." blah blah blah, I doubt you'd get full Republican opposition.
    I would beg to differ. Repubs remember what happened to theose that voted for the AWB in the 90's.....they got bounced and gun control has been a "3rd rail" issue ever since. I have issues with the NRA but they do a good job of reminding politicians what happened to they collegues that voted anti-gun in the past.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas

Unfortunately, I think it's most of "US" that remember the failed AWB restrictions and how useless they were. "We" are a statistical minority (though not by much) and 'Bama gettin elected in the first place is what leans me toward that opinion.

I've got an Australian buddy, used to be a competitive target shooter, that lived through and observed his government totally banning ALL firearms. Their ban was touched of by none other than some random paranoid schizophrenic that went postal.

He's been farting with me all week wanting to know which ones I'm gonna hide and which ones I'm "gonna turn in"... That focker!

Top Bottom