• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    I think the excess copper on the market is coming from all the copper thieves. There they go, artificially affecting the market price again!! ;)
    Venture Surplus ad

nguyen925

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    sugar land
    I got 500 rnds of .45 for $100 at a pawn shop!!!! They originally had the boxes marked $14.99, but they were $10 a box when I was there. Yea, I bought all 10 boxes and I made them fit in my motorcycle luggage for the 3 hour ride home. LOL

Prices can keep falling for all I care. I have no 7.62x39 so that's my next big buy. I will be needing some 5.56/.223 soon and some more .45 or 9mm wont hurt.

Wasn't even aware that pawn shops sold ammo, gotta check out the pawn shops around my area :D

z28pwr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    San Antonio
    My math may be a lil fuzzy right now (0200) but I can by 100 rds of 9mm Winchester for target at Wal Mart in Austin for about $18...Cant see how $11.67 for 50 rds is any bargain at all?

You are comparing two distinct products one is 115 grain vs 124 grain. I just stopped by my wally world and the 115 grain white box of Winchester was 21.95, two 50 packs of 124 grain is significantly more and the 100 round pack of Federal .223 was $34.95.

Maybe the San Antonio Walmart is more expensive (wouldn't surprise me).

I hope the link helped some people get some decent deals. They had some good deals on 30rd PMAGS for under 12 bucks with a free pouch and free shipping.

I was able to jump on this deal and get them for .20 cents a round of 115 grain with free shipping to my local bass pro shop.
    http://www.slickguns.com/product/RemingtonUMCHandgunAmmo-9mm

Top Bottom