• ...and so much more!
  • bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Whenever the wife buys Center Cut Pork Chops for me to BBQ, she always buys two more. After cooking them I put them in the fridge with white rice overnight. I tried the steamed but for me the boiled rice works better. I cook the rice the next day and I use strictly peanut oil. I cut the pork into 1/4" squares. I throw the day old rice into the hot wok with the peanut oil, cook it for about 2 minute then add two beaten eggs in a hole I've made in the center of the rice. Once scrambled I add chopped up green onions and I cheat and use frozen Green Giant vegetable mix. I pick out the lima beans and throw them away, and once warmed through I sprinkle Kikkoman Soy sauce all over the mixture and let it all warm for about another 5 minutes. It is better than any fried rice I have found in any Chinese Food restaurant. We eat it by itself as a whole meal. I've had friends over who love it as well.

joking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2015
    Houston
    Whenever the wife buys Center Cut Pork Chops for me to BBQ, she always buys two more. After cooking them I put them in the fridge with white rice overnight. I tried the steamed but for me the boiled rice works better. I cook the rice the next day and I use strictly peanut oil. I cut the pork into 1/4" squares. I throw the day old rice into the hot wok with the peanut oil, cook it for about 2 minute then add two beaten eggs in a hole I've made in the center of the rice. Once scrambled I add chopped up green onions and I cheat and use frozen Green Giant vegetable mix. I pick out the lima beans and throw them away, and once warmed through I sprinkle Kikkoman Soy sauce all over the mixture and let it all warm for about another 5 minutes. It is better than any fried rice I have found in any Chinese Food restaurant. We eat it by itself as a whole meal. I've had friends over who love it as well.

Beside scrambled egg, mix some beaten egg real well with the rice before throw rice into the hot wok. Try it next time to see if you like it better.
    Also sprinkle some ground black pepper in the end while the rice still warm.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Ok tried the Fried rice.
    Came out good but a bit mushy yet still very eatable.
    Also had some Chiken Bog
    White rice
    Shredded chicken
    Smoked sausage
    Grizzly Joe seasoning
    Super good stuff.
    20220212_164720.jpg
    20220212_163715.jpg

Top Bottom