• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well I know lots of real Americans and Patriots that won't be flying a flag. And I will not be flying one either.

I guess if that's how you think it proves you are an American, then go right ahead.

Kind of my take on that is this. How can a person call themselves a real American if they are afraid to display the American flag?

Someone that is proud to be an American, and claims to be a real American or a patriot, would fly the American flag, vandals be damned.

I'll bet if those vandal's butts got peppered with rock-salt a couple of times they would be vandals fro too long!

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    Well, I guess you have everything figured out. Thanks for your insight.

But I'm still not putting up a flag.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Well, I guess you have everything figured out. Thanks for your insight.

I am simply stating an opinion based on your own comments. I am asserting an opinion of what I think of people who live their lives in fear from the actions of others, and allow those actions to dictate their lives.

Be a man or a mouse. Your choice in life to make. I'd suggest changing your avatar if you are going to not be man enough to display one at your home.

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    Well you are certainly entitled to your opinions and you are certainly free to give them if you like.

I think I will keep the avatar I have, but thanks for your opinion on that.

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    Don't know him. Must have hurt your feelings something terrible though. Sorry that he did that to you.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Not just flying A flag for the weekend.

635387CD-CF56-48FC-9864-A934C0F230D0.jpeg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Glad I live in a place where people look out for each other. Too far away from the city for thieves and vandals to bother, although it's hard to get any good target practice in.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    We called 'em a lot of things...and all I ever fought while in one was those sand fleas...thanks for your more personal and dangerous experience, and welcome home, Brother.
    Did you ever dig on where there is a high water table? LOL! About those holes, in training they said to did a grenade sump in the bottom of the hole. After WW2 we have never fought an enemy who used a round grenade. Just wondering.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    No. Never saw them issue snorkels to the troops, either.Lotta fun things I missed out on. After ITR, I think they made a note in my SRB: Don't EVER issue this idiot a grenade. I'm about as athletic as a hummingbird with the runs.

Last edited:

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Oh, I'm proud of what America stands for...and I'm proud of all who fought and died to make her great...but I'm pretty sure they aren't and wouldn't be proud of those who don't stand for what she stands for. We've had it too easy too long, and I don't know if we could survive as a nation the shock that would wake us all up.

On a more serious note, I'll bet I'm only one of many here who'd stand to fight again. Old, not so strong or able, but not afraid to die for a good thing. Folks oughta think twice before they pull our finger.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    All I can say is, if a person is too scared to fly our flag, that many Americans died for,. or afraid of those it might offend if you fly it, or scared vandals might destroy it, it sounds like you are ashamed of the American flag. Maybe you should find another country that you aren't afraid to fly their flag and move there.

I don't care who my flag offends, or what they think of me for flying it. Anyone setting foot on my land, and messing with my flags, will suffer the consequences.

Top Bottom