• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I personally won't drive a Kia or own a psa. For different reasons. I think higher of the Kia. Psa is not a quality rifle. In any platform. It's budget line for price driven customers. If you will only shoot 300 rounds a year then the psa will be fine. Do a couple of carbine classes witg one. See how it holds up . It won't buy once cry once. If your not worried about resale try and anderson lower. Pick a quality bolt carrier $150 minimum. And a quality barrel 250 minimum a minimum read don't should be an aimpoint pro. Lvpo should be a minimum 500 range. Push your barrel and optics price. Don't trust your life to hi point or psa

More made up bullshit.
    Capitol Armory ad

xsefan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2022
    Whitney
    I run a kac mod 2 with Geissele trigger buffer and buffer spring. Leupold vx6 1x6. I took my comp m5 off for my 10.5 lwrc build . I shoot enough that I don't even trust aero or stag anymore. They are mid level gun. Psa is one step up from bca .
    My shit always shoots . I do still have one ballistic advantage barrel. Its my loaner gun.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I run a kac mod 2 with Geissele trigger buffer and buffer spring. Leupold vx6 1x6. I took my comp m5 off for my 10.5 lwrc build . I shoot enough that I don't even trust aero or stag anymore. They are mid level gun. Psa is one step up from bca .
    My shit always shoots . I do still have one ballistic advantage barrel. Its my loaner gun.
    1688338613714.png

xsefan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2022
    Whitney
    I believe in value shoping.. I do this with most stuff in my life. Like I'll buy $150 pair of jeans my wife thinks I'm over spending. They will last me 3to5 years. She will spend $20to 30 on a pair of jeans they last a couple of month. In 3 years who spent more on jeans?
    On my ar I'm about 10 k deep on round count. It's 4 years old . I'll be in the market for a new ar in 4 more years. How many psa rifles make it 10k round count with out abunch of broken parts? Like bolts?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I believe in value shoping.. I do this with most stuff in my life. Like I'll buy $150 pair of jeans my wife thinks I'm over spending. They will last me 3to5 years. She will spend $20to 30 on a pair of jeans they last a couple of month. In 3 years who spent more on jeans?
    On my ar I'm about 10 k deep on round count. It's 4 years old . I'll be in the market for a new ar in 4 more years. How many psa rifles make it 10k round count with out abunch of broken parts? Like bolts?

Thanks for sharing, bless your heart!

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission

I’ve heard that’s precisely the issue. Brands like PSA are betting that you’re not going to really put it through it’s paces with thousands of rounds. The majority of gun owners barely put a few hundred rounds through each gun the entire time they own em. That said, I appreciate PSA and their mission to put as many guns in hands as possible. Better to have a psa at home than a Daniel Defense on layaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've got 5-6k rnds through my PSA without a hickup...

Is it as nice as my SCAR17? No, but it goes bang when I pull the trigger and hits what I aim at

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I shoot enough that I don't even trust aero or stag anymore. They are mid level gun. Psa is one step up from bca .

On my ar I'm about 10 k deep on round count. It's 4 years old

Weird. I have 10k on my Anderson and my aero. I guess I don't know what I'm talking about though.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Aren't there only like 3 forgers for all the AR recievers and every company just rebrands. Get a good barrel and bcg and call it done
    Shit I put thousands of rounds on a cheap barrel and bcg before I got a new upper. Still didn't have any problems.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

xsefan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2022
    Whitney
    Aren't there only like 3 forgers for all the AR recievers and every company just rebrands. Get a good barrel and bcg and call it done
    It's not the forge all raw forged lowers go to a manufacturer. They are cut at the manufacturer. All the just as good guys think they are just as good because they need justification for the purchase. Psa bsa areo dsa non of these guys have any government contracts. I have seen a psa used by a cop. His front sight was on backwards and he was running a "just as good" sightmark. Ever raxk a daniel defense or fn or kac? Then rack a psa or aero? You can hear the difference. If you can hear all the machine marks you will feel them when the accessive wear happens.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    It's not the forge all raw forged lowers go to a manufacturer. They are cut at the manufacturer. All the just as good guys think they are just as good because they need justification for the purchase. Psa bsa areo dsa non of these guys have any government contracts. I have seen a psa used by a cop. His front sight was on backwards and he was running a "just as good" sightmark. Ever raxk a daniel defense or fn or kac? Then rack a psa or aero? You can hear the difference. If you can hear all the machine marks you will feel them when the accessive wear happens.
    Are you sure you just aren't hearing a cheap buffer tube rubbing the spring? What does the reciever have to do with that?

Top Bottom