Texas SOT

Whiskey, Bourbon drinkers....leave the Scotch out of it. ;)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    MM is my home drank, TX is the ranch drink, and my bestie gives me bottles of Buffalo trace every month. Just picked up a bottle TX finished in cognac casks, I can’t wait to pull that cork, check out the lovely color.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• IMG_3724.jpeg
      IMG_3724.jpeg
      359.8 KB · Views: 13

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    MM is my home drank, TX is the ranch drink, and my bestie gives me bottles of Buffalo trace every month. Just picked up a bottle TX finished in cognac casks, I can’t wait to pull that cork, check out the lovely color.
    Looked like we have similar taste

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    My daughter was in Park City, Utah for a snow boarding trip. She brought me back a bottle of High West Bottled in Bond Straight Rye Whiskey.
    For those who wonder what Bottled in Bond Means - the liquor must be the product of one distillation season (January–June or July–December) by one distiller at one distillery. It must have been aged in a federally bonded warehouse under U.S. government supervision for at least four years and bottled at 100 (U.S.) Proof. As specified in the Bottled in Bond Act of 1897.

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    My daughter was in Park City, Utah for a snow boarding trip. She brought me back a bottle of High West Bottled in Bond Straight Rye Whiskey.
    For those who wonder what Bottled in Bond Means - the liquor must be the product of one distillation season (January–June or July–December) by one distiller at one distillery. It must have been aged in a federally bonded warehouse under U.S. government supervision for at least four years and bottled at 100 (U.S.) Proof. As specified in the Bottled in Bond Act of 1897.
    The Evan Williams bottled in bond white label is my cheap everyday go-to sipper. Not the best, but damn good for a sub $30 750ml.

Top Bottom