Guns International

Whiskey, Bourbon drinkers....leave the Scotch out of it. ;)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I just got this delivered from North Carolina. A friend and his friend started this and sales are going through the roof in the east. They are in VA, NC, SC, TN, KY, FL and are working on LA and TX. They are already in Total Wine in FL so they hope that will help them get in here in TX.

Right now, a portion of the proceeds are going to Folds of Honor and the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

2a.jpg

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Ppl

This is the Dripping Springs bourbon I mentioned…Treaty Oak. It’s cask strength so I’m gonna take it slow and see how it goes. Already had one finger on ice…

It’s smooth, but about 5 seconds after you have a drink, it kinda give you a punch in the throat… View attachment 335385
    Local place didn't have cast strength but they had 95 proof, excellent, glad to have found it.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Y'all are killing me with that top-shelf hooch. I'm about to fall under the wagon after 6 years. Have a snort for me, fellas.

122.5 proof...firewater.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found these two at Costco and they followed me home.
    <>

So, you support COSTCO, & its archenemy of our 2A, owner Jim Sinegal ?

see: “
    • Sinegal is a staunch Democrat, speaking on President Barack Obama's behalf at the 2012 Democratic National Convention, endorsing Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential bid, and co-hosting a high-dollar fundraiser for Joe Biden.”
    We must quit supporting our children's enemies.

Boycott COSTCO, YETI, LEVI’S, Ford, Progressive Insurance, Target Stores, & all others who attack our “freedoms” !

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been experimenting with some of the top shelf bourbon for a while now. I have found a few that were real good and one that went down the sink drain. I have since decided that I'll sick to the lower shelves and stay with my old stand bys, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey. To me, these are still good choices and cost much less.
    <>

Isn’t “Jack Daniels” a “Tennessee Whiskey”; NOT a “Bourbon” ?

I read that ONLY whiskey brewed & distilled in Bourbon County, Kentucky, can legally be labeled as “Bourbon”; but I surely notice a bunch of labels from other states claiming “Bourbon whiskey” ?

?

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    <>

Isn’t “Jack Daniels” a “Tennessee Whiskey”; NOT a “Bourbon” ?

I read that ONLY whiskey brewed & distilled in Bourbon County, Kentucky, can legally be labeled as “Bourbon”; but I surely notice a bunch of labels from other states claiming “Bourbon whiskey” ?

?
    Yes Jack Daniels is Tennesse Whiskey but it does meet the criteria to be called bourbon. However Bourbon sold in the U.S. must be produced in the US from at least 51% corn and stored in a new container of charred oak.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom