• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    What I call redneck Chinese. Pork, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, celery, rice and cashews fixed in my old electric wok filled to the brim. Kids (now in their 30s) have always loved it and one is asking for it today when they visit. When I married 38 years ago someone bought us a wok you use on a gas stove and rarely eating Chinese while growing up in a small rural redneck town, those were my original ingredients.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What I call redneck Chinese. Pork, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, celery, rice and cashews fixed in my old electric wok filled to the brim. Kids (now in their 30s) have always loved it and one is asking for it today when they visit. When I married 38 years ago someone bought us a wok you use on a gas stove and rarely eating Chinese while growing up in a small rural redneck town, those were my original ingredients.
    Adapt and overcome

sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    The HEBs had beef shoulder roast for $3.47/#. Smoked one last night on the Pit Biss, and it turned out pretty decent for a cheap cut of meat. Bonus: burnt ends with eggs and biscuits this morning before church!
    Beef Shoulder Roast, Boneless 240914 1.jpg

Top Bottom