• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I never ate the sport pepper rather biting the tip off & draining the vinegar on to the dog. These were actually some of the worst attempts. The buns were way to much in size & even slightly toasted not a proper poppy seed steamed bun. The Nathans were similar in taste but way under sized for the bun. The tomato's sucked being hot house variety even thought they looked good I should have pre celery salted them.

I was actually looking at Vienna's web sight & the cost seems stupid to me.
    I always go super heavy on the sport peppers. Saw the Vienna kit @ $55. Honestly, your gonna pay $4-5 on a dog in a restaurant, if not more, but I agree, it's getting ridiculous.
    DK Firearms

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So you could literally yell at her "Go make me a sandwich" and she wouldn't slap you? Livin' the dream, guy.
    My wife would make me a sandwich & breakfast all the time. She could rock the eggs Benedict, but she was the kind that created a bigger then normal mess. I clean as I cook and I'm way more organized. & it got to me because she then cleaned up her own mess. I would do it sometime, but belly full sleepy now was often the case. I thought she had a strange way of slicing a sandwich too. She would slice it top to bottom every time.

I would give up the big gun safe & its content to have her back. Only so much of a conversation on can have with the dog.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I always go super heavy on the sport peppers. Saw the Vienna kit @ $55. Honestly, your gonna pay $4-5 on a dog in a restaurant, if not more, but I agree, it's getting ridiculous.
    $4-$5 for a jumbo dog. I see reference to Costco $1.50 hot dig & Pepsi. I personally don't care for Pepsi, so I imagine the hot dog is as bad.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    $4-$5 for a jumbo dog. I see reference to Costco $1.50 hot dig & Pepsi. I personally don't care for Pepsi, so I imagine the hot dog is as bad.
    People seem to like the $1.50 hot dog and a drink special and it gets good reviews. I haven't tried it but I will eventually as we have a membership. I am also not a Pepsi fan but my local Costco has a complete fountain dispenser so I'm sure there are other options.

It's funny how the little things is what we remember of loved ones. The little things are what make the difference. I can't imagine losing my wife and my condolences go out to you.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    People seem to like the $1.50 hot dog and a drink special and it gets good reviews. I haven't tried it but I will eventually as we have a membership. I am also not a Pepsi fan but my local Costco has a complete fountain dispenser so I'm sure there are other options.

It's funny how the little things is what we remember of loved ones. The little things are what make the difference. I can't imagine losing my wife and my condolences go out to you.
    I'll say it again all of you with a spouse be sure you tell them how much they mean to you as they can be gone tomorrow.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I agree completely.

Although I am sure she appreciates it, last time I told her how much she means to me, she responded with "did you buy another gun?"
    My wife didn’t care as we separated our money early on. She paid for her auto insurance, booze, dr bills, clothes and makeup. It wasn’t fair but she never questioned anything I bought. She was more concerned about her father finding out.

She realized that our relationship was not going to be about money. And she seen me working stupid hours for what I wanted in life. When I paid the house in less the half of the note, even her parents had to shut up in awe,.

Top Bottom