• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    A few years ago I stopped drinking due to gout. I figured that every time I drank, I had a flare up. I had already slowed down to only drinking on occasion anyways, so it was easy.

Well, a few weeks ago I started picking up some beers and having 1 or 2 a night. Always been a Guinness fan, so I have been sticking with stouts, which is a little difficult since they are uncommon.

Anyways, I'm ready to take my relationship with alcoholism to the next level. Liquor.
    Always been a vodka [on the rocks] guy, but now I'm ready to act like one of those cool mature people.
    I have no idea the difference beteeen any of them... Makers Mark, Crown Royal, Jameson

Sooo.... school me!

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although it's been 27 years since I quit drinking, my favorite poison was Tanqueray and tonic. If it wasn't Tanqueray, it wasn't gin! Also known as TnT.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Although it's been 27 years since I quit drinking, my favorite poison was Tanqueray and tonic. If it wasn't Tanqueray, it wasn't gin! Also known as TnT.
    As a product of Southern California in the late 80s and 90s, I immediately associate Tanqueray with Snoop Dogg. The main difference though is I have no Chronic or '64 Impala.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Tapatalk needs to chill the **** out!
    31eba72e0d11e0d02f31cb4913fafccd.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Haven't had hard liquor in probably 40 years. I drank my share of beer though. More than my share, hah. Now days, two beers a day is my limit. Ice cold Miller Lite. Had to quit the heavy drinking and smoking when I retired so I could afford to eat and buy guns and ammo.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Haven't had hard liquor in probably 40 years. I drank my share of beer though. More than my share, hah. Now days, two beers a day is my limit. Ice cold Miller Lite. Had to quit the heavy drinking and smoking when I retired so I could afford to eat and buy guns and ammo.
    yeah, I'm a 2/day beer guy. Just to kick back after work, house stuff, and keeping up with 4 kids. Usually I'll pass out on the couch before I can attempt to get a buzz.
    Potato Vodka
    Garlic mashed?
    Bottled water collected after being poured on the bodies of nubile Italian virgins....
    since I already think you are from the bay, this makes me think of Tupac drinking champagne off women's bodies.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    ^ pretty much this.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    The last time I was really drinking, it was Skyy Vodka, with Sprite and Lemon.
    I'll still drink an occasional Grand Gold Margarita every now and then.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I had a Diet Coke and some sweat tea today plus my morning coffee.

I think I had one Bud Light about 6 months ago if that helps.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    seems not many are big drinkers here. not sure why it's becoming a goal of mine lmao. Just thought it'd be all grown up and stuff if I had a glass of whiskey or scotch or whatever while wearing a robe.
    I can't grow facial hair so this is the next best thing.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I like manhaten with rye whiskey. I go between Ritenhouse Rye, Dickel rye, maybe Bulleit Rye with cocchi vermouth. I have a collection of bitters but usually stick to Angostura bitters.

Martinis, I usually do a wash out with with regular dry vermouth or lillet blanc. For gin I use either Boodles, Beefeater, or Blue Sapphire. Always with olives. Gin soaked olives are one of the joys of life.

The occasional scotch too. For high dollar days just a drop of lagovula 16.

Edited for clarity and spelling.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    seems not many are big drinkers here. not sure why it's becoming a goal of mine lmao. Just thought it'd be all grown up and stuff if I had a glass of whiskey or scotch or whatever while wearing a robe.
    I can't grow facial hair so this is the next best thing.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Sounds like you need to start smoking cigars as well. I don't do that either.
    I'm not cool enough....

Top Bottom