• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    A few years ago I stopped drinking due to gout. I figured that every time I drank, I had a flare up. I had already slowed down to only drinking on occasion anyways, so it was easy.

Well, a few weeks ago I started picking up some beers and having 1 or 2 a night. Always been a Guinness fan, so I have been sticking with stouts, which is a little difficult since they are uncommon.

Anyways, I'm ready to take my relationship with alcoholism to the next level. Liquor.
    Always been a vodka [on the rocks] guy, but now I'm ready to act like one of those cool mature people.
    I have no idea the difference beteeen any of them... Makers Mark, Crown Royal, Jameson

Sooo.... school me!

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although it's been 27 years since I quit drinking, my favorite poison was Tanqueray and tonic. If it wasn't Tanqueray, it wasn't gin! Also known as TnT.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Although it's been 27 years since I quit drinking, my favorite poison was Tanqueray and tonic. If it wasn't Tanqueray, it wasn't gin! Also known as TnT.
    As a product of Southern California in the late 80s and 90s, I immediately associate Tanqueray with Snoop Dogg. The main difference though is I have no Chronic or '64 Impala.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Tapatalk needs to chill the **** out!
    31eba72e0d11e0d02f31cb4913fafccd.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Haven't had hard liquor in probably 40 years. I drank my share of beer though. More than my share, hah. Now days, two beers a day is my limit. Ice cold Miller Lite. Had to quit the heavy drinking and smoking when I retired so I could afford to eat and buy guns and ammo.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Haven't had hard liquor in probably 40 years. I drank my share of beer though. More than my share, hah. Now days, two beers a day is my limit. Ice cold Miller Lite. Had to quit the heavy drinking and smoking when I retired so I could afford to eat and buy guns and ammo.
    yeah, I'm a 2/day beer guy. Just to kick back after work, house stuff, and keeping up with 4 kids. Usually I'll pass out on the couch before I can attempt to get a buzz.
    Potato Vodka
    Garlic mashed?
    Bottled water collected after being poured on the bodies of nubile Italian virgins....
    since I already think you are from the bay, this makes me think of Tupac drinking champagne off women's bodies.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    ^ pretty much this.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    The last time I was really drinking, it was Skyy Vodka, with Sprite and Lemon.
    I'll still drink an occasional Grand Gold Margarita every now and then.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I had a Diet Coke and some sweat tea today plus my morning coffee.

I think I had one Bud Light about 6 months ago if that helps.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    seems not many are big drinkers here. not sure why it's becoming a goal of mine lmao. Just thought it'd be all grown up and stuff if I had a glass of whiskey or scotch or whatever while wearing a robe.
    I can't grow facial hair so this is the next best thing.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I like manhaten with rye whiskey. I go between Ritenhouse Rye, Dickel rye, maybe Bulleit Rye with cocchi vermouth. I have a collection of bitters but usually stick to Angostura bitters.

Martinis, I usually do a wash out with with regular dry vermouth or lillet blanc. For gin I use either Boodles, Beefeater, or Blue Sapphire. Always with olives. Gin soaked olives are one of the joys of life.

The occasional scotch too. For high dollar days just a drop of lagovula 16.

Edited for clarity and spelling.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    seems not many are big drinkers here. not sure why it's becoming a goal of mine lmao. Just thought it'd be all grown up and stuff if I had a glass of whiskey or scotch or whatever while wearing a robe.
    I can't grow facial hair so this is the next best thing.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Sounds like you need to start smoking cigars as well. I don't do that either.
    I'm not cool enough....

Top Bottom