• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I see increasing registration on the horizon with an increasingly longer and longer list of banned guns.

The worst involves confiscation. So if we're to plan for the worst, we have to deal with confiscation also.
    Right now, are there local groups like you described? And are there enough for our side to win?

I would say yes on both counts. Probably not having back room meetings, but groups of like minded people who will band together if/when SHTF.

And yes I believe there are enough to win.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Me too, I think it would be pretty early in the game for many groups to start any serious planning at this time.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Asking if such groups exist, or whether there are enough, is not identifying who they are or where they reside.

I agree that besides worrying about registration, high registration fees, short magazines, etc. we should also look ahead to possible confiscation and how to deal with it.
    Obama, Holder, Feinstein have all said people shouldn't be able to possess firearms. Feinstein, in 1994 when they passed the gun ban, said that if she could have gotten the votes, they would have grabbed all of the guns. Congress still won't vote that extremely today, but they can and will do things incrementally, I believe. And there's executive order in the mix.
    I think we should think about both the near and long-term scenarios...including the worst.

Point is, if they won't stand up and make themselves known, how are we supposed to say something like, "yeah, there are three in my area alone"?

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    Point is, if they won't stand up and make themselves known, how are we supposed to say something like, "yeah, there are three in my area alone"?

It would have to be word-of-mouth, certainly not from a gun forum, that's for sure. Perhaps if you've got a neighboorhood watch with members who are are really fired up.

Edit: Then they might know friends on other watch teams. Perhaps some networking can be done that way.

Last edited:

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

if i was in one of those groups i wouldn't want random schmoes volounteering that information. but with a simple google search you can probably find a fireteam to train with in your area.

drawl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    it will be time for the 2nd American Revolution, with economic collapse as THE GOAL, and 90+% die off of population, due to so many being so inept-lazy, which will be a good thing, in my book.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    But we gun owners are not organized. How could we prevent such a takeover? If we merely don't hide our guns on principle (a valid principle), they get confiscated one by one. At least I'll still have mine when the heat dies down. I can protect my family from individual thugs, not from an expansionist government.

For me to stand firm with my gun in my hand or house, I'd want a plan that had a chance of success, both for me and future generations. If you have a plan, I'd like to hear it, although everything you post on the internet is also available to the enemy.

Thats the scary part. Once a vacuum forms. It simply takes one person. The type of person is the big up in the air. Hitler was remarkable at gaining a following at first. Loved by most Germans. Able to have his own army(SS) on top of the regular army. The only reason he came to power was just like today. Germany had a 50% unemployment rate. The current government had pissed the people off enough for them to throw them away. Germany's 911 bombing, finger pointing....midnight shootings of those that oppose the new order.

Out of the ash came a man. That lead one of the most deadly, powerful military the world has ever known.

The conditions in the USA are not as bad as pre war Germany. (A country the size of Texas, BTW). But they are headed that way. If the dollar falls and China and Brazil call in the notes. It's done. We are in some heavy shit.

There is a leader among us. Someone that has the gift of controlling people. What type of person he or she is.......IDK

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    it will be time for the 2nd American Revolution, with economic collapse as THE GOAL, and 90+% die off of population, due to so many being so inept-lazy, which will be a good thing, in my book.

Indeed, it will be a good day when the world is weeded of the mall ninjas that practice with airsoft and shoot with .22LR pistols.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Indeed, it will be a good day when the world is weeded of the mall ninjas that practice with airsoft and shoot with .22LR pistols.

That would happen. But the housewife that drives a minivan would be the first to fall. The fat lady at the gas station. The older man at the car wash.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    if i was in one of those groups i wouldn't want random schmoes volounteering that information. but with a simple google search you can probably find a fireteam to train with in your area.

Which is why if you were in one of those groups, you wouldn't be volunteering that info with anybody who might give it to a random schmoe. It's the kind of thing where you can't keep quiet enough about it, and the only people you'd bring in are the people you know and approach yourself.

I like this thought exercise, by the way.

Also, if you can find them on Google, half of 'em would be undercover LE from different agencies.

Funniest part would be that they probably wouldn't realize it and be busy investigating each other.

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    It happens from time to time, sometimes you find articles about blue on blue because two agencies were investigating from different directions and wind up basically ambushing each other.

But if they log everything into a database (names, addresses) they could circumvent a lot of that. Their organization is a lot easier to accomplish than that of the resistance.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Which is why if you were in one of those groups, you wouldn't be volunteering that info with anybody who might give it to a random schmoe. It's the kind of thing where you can't keep quiet enough about it, and the only people you'd bring in are the people you know and approach yourself.

I like this thought exercise, by the way.

Also, if you can find them on Google, half of 'em would be undercover LE from different agencies.

Funniest part would be that they probably wouldn't realize it and be busy investigating each other.

Yep! exactly

That is probably correct.

me too!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

A 90% population die off would be good to you? Women, children, old folks. You're a total douche then.

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    Feinstein is an egocentric nanny who is totally oblivious to the existence of any reality outside of Kalifornia, or the District of Corruption.

The " fly-over" Red states constitute a geo-political "confederacy" separating the counter-constitutional axis comprised of Feinstein's Kalifornia collective, Schumer's neo-loyalist enclave, and the Dictator-in-Chief's District of Corruption.

Given the inherent insecurity of internet communications, I would recommend re-activation of the methodologies employed by patriots during the Clinton era.

The Constitutional "Neighborhood Watch" would seem to be in order.

Constitutional Neighborhood Watch groups send a clear message to all transgressors by putting them on notice of the certain consequences for their intended actions.

Last edited:

r-gray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plano, TX
    Constitutional Neighborhood Watch groups send a clear message to all transgressors by putting them on notice of the certain consequences for their intended actions.
    Can you tell me more about these?

Also, what do they do besides merely put transgressors on notice?
    Is this all just to muster public support, or do they do more to fight back?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    xbasbajajjs
    Top Bottom