What reasonable gun do you want, but haven't pulled the trigger on?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    I want another .308:

DAM134DT.png
    Dillon Aero 134

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    I'm going to replace my old 380 Bodyguard with the new Bodyguard 2.0. It's nearly double the capacity in almost the same dimensions. It feels spectacular in the hand. I can manage a solid 3 finger grip even with the 10 rnd mag. And nearly every gun tuber out there has nothing but good to say about it. Alot with several hundred rounds through it.
    But I've been waiting for the initial rush to let them sort out QC issues, and perhaps for the price to come down a bit. Though $400 isn't really worth arguing about. It will almost certainly be my first "cash and carry" gun, since getting my CHL.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I'm going to replace my old 380 Bodyguard with the new Bodyguard 2.0. It's nearly double the capacity in almost the same dimensions. It feels spectacular in the hand. I can manage a solid 3 finger grip even with the 10 rnd mag. And nearly every gun tuber out there has nothing but good to say about it. Alot with several hundred rounds through it.
    But I've been waiting for the initial rush to let them sort out QC issues, and perhaps for the price to come down a bit. Though $400 isn't really worth arguing about. It will almost certainly be my first "cash and carry" gun, since getting my CHL.
    Every place I look for this 2.0 is sold out

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Every place I look for this 2.0 is sold out
    I've passed on a few at gun shows. All in the $400-425 range. Academy has them listed at $399, $379 if you use their credit card. But even though it shows "in stock", they don't/haven't had one. The real trouble is, my wife carries a gen 1 as well, but after I had her handle the 2.0 at the gun show, now she wants one too..

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I still have a S&W 3913 Standard. It was my first EDC when I decided I wouldn't be able to dress around a full-size 1911. 'Course, that was back before Texas passed the first iteration of the concealed carry laws. Haven't shot it in a coon's age. It's a good little gun, even though technologies have passed it by. Rattled and didn't feel very solid in the hand, but as reliable as the day is long.

I have a cousin that carried a 3913 as a BUG back in the day when he was a sheriff out in West Texas. Got to shoot it some last time I saw him at a family reunion some years back. Got to admit I really liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I would love to have a 38/357 Lever Gun.
    What is it and how much did it cost??
    I got a butchered Rossi 92 that somebody put a rail on (removed, but the holes in the barrel remain.) Stainless octagonal barrel - it's a little finicky with .38's, loves .357's. Definitely one of my favorite guns to shoot. Get one, they're so much fun to shoot.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I still have a S&W 3913 Standard. It was my first EDC when I decided I wouldn't be able to dress around a full-size 1911. 'Course, that was back before Texas passed the first iteration of the concealed carry laws. Haven't shot it in a coon's age. It's a good little gun, even though technologies have passed it by. Rattled and didn't feel very solid in the hand, but as reliable as the day is long.

<>

M<y EDC for a few years was a 3913 which had been “tuned” by a great Pistolsmith.

My older Son got it stolen.

Hard to forgive his negligence.

<>

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mosingirl
    Top Bottom