What reasonable gun do you want, but haven't pulled the trigger on?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davmor19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2023
    Allen
    For the past several years, I've spent (wasted) a lot of time looking for a stainless S&W 625 .45 Colt with a 4 1/2" - 5" barrel at a halfway decent price. No luck finding one at any price!!!

I agree! I have not been able to find these for under 1200. Just too much, IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    I've been wanting a Bersa TPR9C for awhile. DA/SA 13+1 9mm compact. I want it but I don't have a practical need for another gun. I have several & I'm happy with all of them, I just don't have a DA/SA.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have my eyes upon several reasonable guns I'd like to own. Of course, at most I might get three or four at any given auction but one or two is more likely if I have the high bids on any of them. Some of the ones I am interested in said auction are:

Walther Model PPK/S West Germany .22 LR (I can always use another pistol in 22LR and this one being made in West Germany would be a nice addition to my collection.)

Remington Model 760 Gamemaster .35 REM (If I get this one, it will be the fourth rifle I currently own in 35. REM. I have a Remington model 81, a Remington Model 141 and a Marlin 336CS.) Almost certainly will bid on it if condition is very good or better.

High Standard Model 107 Military Supermatic Tournament .22 LR (Nice looking pistol in 22LR - what fun it would be like all my others in said caliber.)

Charter Arms Undercover .38 Special (One of these was the first revolver I ever bought & the first I ever sold. Nostalgia has me looking to get this one to join m Charter Arms Bulldog in 44 Special.)

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I tried to sell my S&W M625 .45acp on here a while back. Nice holster and ammo too.
    No interest on it at all.
    Someone could start a thread about **fill in Blank** firearm and ten guys will say they'd buy one in a heartbeat. Later, that same day, someone posts said firearm for sale at a reasonable price....crickets.

1725570153911.png

Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    I had a Gen 3 Glock 17L and let a friend talk me out of it several years ago.
    I didn't shoot it all that much but still missed it all the same. Now the Gen 5 17L is out and is MOS and I have fondled a couple of them but not yet pulled the trigger so to speak. It ultimately gonna cost me a red dot as well so I'm on the fence.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    For some reason I’ve been jonesing for a S&W 5906.
    I still have a S&W 3913 Standard. It was my first EDC when I decided I wouldn't be able to dress around a full-size 1911. 'Course, that was back before Texas passed the first iteration of the concealed carry laws. Haven't shot it in a coon's age. It's a good little gun, even though technologies have passed it by. Rattled and didn't feel very solid in the hand, but as reliable as the day is long.

GiantLoomis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2024
    Lewisville
    For some reason I’ve been jonesing for a S&W 5906.

Totally get the 5906 desire, I picked up a stainless one in 09. Very reliable pistol. I let my Father shoot it, and decided he needed one. Was fortunate to find another stainless for him the same year. I wish there were after market threaded barrels for them.

My list is:
    CZ 457 at-one
    Colt Kodiak
    CZ 12ga redhead premier

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Totally get the 5906 desire, I picked up a stainless one in 09. Very reliable pistol. I let my Father shoot it, and decided he needed one. Was fortunate to find another stainless for him the same year. I wish there were after market threaded barrels for them.

My list is:
    CZ 457 at-one
    Colt Kodiak
    CZ 12ga redhead premier
    Hello and welcome to TGT

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

My list is:
    CZ 457 at-one
    Colt Kodiak
    CZ 12ga redhead premier

Welcome to the Forum!

Top Bottom