• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Anything in the safe that doesn't clash with my wardrobe. My wife hates it when I don't match. Always gives me an excuse to buy another. Just like shoes and accessories for her. I will let her pick my some of my clothes but which gun goes with them is my choice!
    Capitol Armory ad

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    Today was a change part way through day. Began with a Colt Army Special made in 1919 and switched to a Webley Mark IV in the afternoon. 38 Special morning and 38 S&W afternoon but same holster all day, an old Bucheimer PerfectFit B7.

medium800.jpg

ThirdCoast2A

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Currently it is a TriStar C-100...Its a CZ75 compact clone and is a tack driver. Had CGW change out the sights, made a huge difference. Carrying it in a TT Gunleather Slim XC.

Will be looking to pickup something smaller and lighter for hotter weather carry. Thinking maybe XDs Mod 2 or XDe.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Anything in the safe that doesn't clash with my wardrobe. My wife hates it when I don't match. Always gives me an excuse to buy another. Just like shoes and accessories for her. I will let her pick my some of my clothes but which gun goes with them is my choice!
    If that's for real, some might change your screen name to lightinloafers.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    She does a pretty good job or I wouldn't wear them. I have no taste when it comes to clothes and can't tell what colors and patterns go with what. I still retain the right of refusal. Her latest choices have been Tru-Spec Tactical shorts and pants in various colors. I really like these. Shirts to match. Jeans always work too. I wouldn't criticize too quickly.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    She does a pretty good job or I wouldn't wear them. I have no taste when it comes to clothes and can't tell what colors and patterns go with what. I still retain the right of refusal. Her latest choices have been Tru-Spec Tactical shorts and pants in various colors. I really like these. Shirts to match. Jeans always work too. I wouldn't criticize too quickly.

You wear the shorts over or under the pants?

Top Bottom