• ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    CZ PCR.

If I could easily conceal my Czechpoint VZ-58 (7.62x39) rifle while on foot, it would be my carry gun.

CZ-75D-PCR-mag-800.jpg

Classy. I kinda like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    And the man bun that goes with it.
    Listen, .30 super carry continues Smith and Wesson's long history of producing legendary cartridges. From all of us here at [Texas Gun Talk] we wish this simply historic partnering between S&W™ and Federal™ all the best of luck in its obviously eventually meteoric rise to displace 9mm and .380, and .357sig, and .45gap, and .45/70 as the go to cartridge for all tactical situations.

Last edited:

Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    This review is from a US Marine.

What would a Marine know about comparing guns? This is sarcasm.......:)
    At 6:58 he summarizes his impression of the ergos.

This is my carry gun.

A) Don't confuse the DA/SA (decocker) PCR/ 75 D (compact) with the "generic" CZ Compact....

B) The other "75 Compact" is SA only, and has the 1911-style safety.:o

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Listen, .30 super carry continues Smith and Wesson's long history of producing legendary cartridges. From all of us here at [Texas Gun Talk] we wish this simply historic partnering between S&W™ and Federal™ all the best of luck in its obviously eventually meteoric rise to displace 9mm and .380, and .357sig, and .45gap, and .45/70 as the go to cartridge for all tactical situations.

You forgot .40 Smith & Wesson which has rapidly started to fall out of favor as 9mm rises once more as the preferred police and military sidearm caliber. Maybe .30 Super Carry (maybe they should've gone with .30 Smith & Federal Super French Carry for the name)

This review is from a US Marine.

What would a Marine know about comparing guns? This is sarcasm.......:)
    At 6:58 he summarizes his impression of the ergos.

This is my carry gun.

A) Don't confuse the DA/SA (decocker) PCR/ 75 D (compact) with the "generic" CZ Compact....

B) The other "75 Compact" is SA only, and has the 1911-style safety.:o

Don't forget the "Generic" CZ-75 Compact is the same as the full size CZ-75 /75B - its double action, has the safety and can be carried in either double action mode (hammer down, safety off) or in single action (cocked and locked) mode.

They use SA as the moniker to denote single action guns. "D" for decocker, "B" for firing-pin-block equipped, "SA" for single action.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You forgot .40 Smith & Wesson which has rapidly started to fall out of favor as 9mm rises once more as the preferred police and military sidearm caliber. Maybe .30 Super Carry (maybe they should've gone with .30 Smith & Federal Super French Carry for the name)

Don't forget the "Generic" CZ-75 Compact is the same as the full size CZ-75 /75B - its double action, has the safety and can be carried in either double action mode (hammer down, safety off) or in single action (cocked and locked) mode.

They use SA as the moniker to denote single action guns. "D" for decocker, "B" for firing-pin-block equipped, "SA" for single action.
    Between .30 super cary and .40 s&w, s&w is poised to completely dominate the entire firearms market by 2024. Mark my words

hkusp45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Frisco
    The 40 is dead and won't smell a rebirth in 2024 if ever. The kiss of death is when the feds dump a caliber, model, etc, as it has a huge trickle down effect across the entire industry. Ballistics have improved to the point that the 9mm is close enough to 40 there really is no point. With costs, demands, etc. going to continue to be a problem until AT LEAST the next election cycle, I would expect zero changes until then and the feds aren't going to jump onto something new until at least that. We are going into a deep recession as things progress, I wouldn't expect a bunch of new caliber innovation. The collectibles market in all aspects is through the roof, people are hoarding and profiteering off the old stuff, guns, watches, etc.

The Dude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2022
    North Carolina
    I switch between 2 depending on wardrobe/situation.

Glock19.5 MOS w/Vortex Venom and TLR-7 for most situations. IWB it rides in an Alien Gear tuckable holster. OWB it's a Bravo Concealment holster.

SIG P365 riding in a Crossbreed belly band for all other situations. I'm really liking the Crossbreed belly band because it uses a kydex shell velcroed to the band. That way you can carry with one in the chamber and solid guard over the trigger. Unlike your typical belly band where the gun just goes in to an elastic pocket with nothing solid covering the trigger.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    One of these would be fun.....

Of course it is not near as powerful as the mighty 9mm .........which is chump change compared to the vaunted .30 S(hort)&C(ute)!

1657665525316.png

Any recall the 7.65 Mauser?

Top Bottom