Orange Texas
    Here is one of the others
    dd952210761e67ea5554692bbddd31e4.jpg

P365

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Bulgarian Makarov PM in 9x18mm loaded with Hornady Critical Defense ammo with a Zahal grip. Push the black lever at the top of the grip forward, an the magazine drops free.
    122cfa8a157d05ae80d0ac66f7d46350.jpg

Sent with some arcane communications device.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My carry choice was a full size 1911 for years. With time I began to carry a commander then a micro 1911. A Shield or P938 has become my choice in recent times.

Jcsprankle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Houston, TX
    My EDC is my Wilson Combat Professional in .45acp. I carry it inside the waistband using a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 with two magazines on the opposite side carried inside the waistband as well.
    WPSAMagwell005.jpg

What a gorgeous carry gun. I thought about one like this for my carry because I like it so much. But, I elected against it largely because if I ever had to use it in self defense, it would effectively be a $2,000+ donation to the police department. From what I hear, it's tough to get them back once they're marked as evidence. $500 or so is all I'll go for carry...the more expensive ones are for range and competition...

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What a gorgeous carry gun. I thought about one like this for my carry because I like it so much. But, I elected against it largely because if I ever had to use it in self defense, it would effectively be a $2,000+ donation to the police department. From what I hear, it's tough to get them back once they're marked as evidence. $500 or so is all I'll go for carry...the more expensive ones are for range and competition...
    I have to disagree on your thinking. You want to carry whichever gun you shoot best with, no matter the cost. Remember, it's your life you're talking about. Is it not worth the money? Hard to enjoy your more expensive guns when you're dead.

Jcsprankle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Houston, TX
    I have to disagree on your thinking. You want to carry whichever gun you shoot best with, no matter the cost. Remember, it's your life you're talking about. Is it not worth the money? Hard to enjoy your more expensive guns when you're dead.

You'd be right if I indeed shot better with the $2K gun vs. the $500 gun, but I don't. I shoot about the same with either so the question is, what would I rather give away if I ever actually had to use it. The answer there is clearly the cheaper gun.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You'd be right if I indeed shot better with the $2K gun vs. the $500 gun, but I don't. I shoot about the same with either so the question is, what would I rather give away if I ever actually had to use it. The answer there is clearly the cheaper gun.
    Having never had to lose a gun in that way, I guess that's not what enters my mind while carrying. But then, and not saying it's a bad thing, I don't buy a gun higher in price for it's looks or it's keepsake ability, rather for it's performance.

Now, in the past, yeah, I did things because it was cool.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    I'm a 1911 guy but when I carry it's a HK P30 SK "LEM" with 15 round mags. I have 2 of them
    & both are tricked out to the max. One is the "LEM" trigger model & the other is a DA/SA with
    a decocker so that I can carry it in "condition 1".

They are awesome HK's. My LEM model has over 6K rounds logged though it without one
    single malfunction of any type!!! That guys is awesome.

BCD 45

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    I was carrying a P365 until I went to Tom Givens' RangeMaster Instructor Dev course. With all of the emphasis on shot placement, I decided to move to a mid-size vs. a micro pistol. So now, I rotate between a Shadow Systems MR920+RMR and a Staccato C2 with RMR when I can cover a bit more bulk. Practice with them both frequently and so far, really like them both. As a joke - the other is my "Texas EDC" 'cause we all know everything here is bigger.... which makes some people laugh...
    thumbnail_IMG_8228.jpg
    JN EDC JOKE.jpg

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    I recently sold my entire Sig Sauer handgun collection but I did carry a P229 M11-A1 or a P229 ASE.

Now I carry a Beretta 92X G Centurion that I purchased from one of our forum members.

For those rare times when I can only carry something very small in my pocket I carry a Beretta 21a Bobcat (better than throwing rocks...maybe...LOL).

Top Bottom