• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Ok, I’ll bite. What the heck is that? :laughing:
    LOL... That my friend is a Smith & Wesson Third Model Russian revolver in .44 Russian caliber made in 1874 with a 4 inch barrel. It was sent back to S&W to have the barrel shortened at the factory. The Ivory grips are original and numbered to the gun. The date on the butt in the little rectangle was done by S&W to signify the factory alteration. Damn it is a good shooter.
    .44 S&W Russian was a very popular cartridge back at that time and evolved to the S&W .44 American and then to what is known today as the .44 S&W Special.
    I love those old S&W single action six-guns and even the early DA revolvers. Getting hard to find them anymore. I have S&W revolvers all the way from the Model 1. (1855)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Update to #2158/#2159.

A new FAB Defence grip has been added to the Makarov.
    02732f795b000b92ca255bbae56dbf52.jpg
    7316528d14bae3dddbeaf24a5c7a5aaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    If I just need to run to the store or somewhere I don't want to wear pants with a belt, I drop this Keltec PF9 in 9mm in the pocket. You can see that I carry it a lot from the wear on pocket holster. It's not fun to shoot at the range, but it is very accurate and has never had any kind of malfunction. I have shot several hundred rounds through it. It will feed the hollow point ammunition you see in the magazine without a problem.
    KELTEC_PF9.jpg

IMG_5842.JPG

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    If I just need to run to the store or somewhere I don't want to wear pants with a belt, I drop this Keltec PF9 in 9mm in the pocket. You can see that I carry it a lot from the wear on pocket holster. It's not fun to shoot at the range, but it is very accurate and has never had any kind of malfunction. I have shot several hundred rounds through it. It will feed the hollow point ammunition you see in the magazine without a problem.
    KELTEC_PF9.jpg

IMG_5842.JPG
    I used to love my PF9 for all the same reasons you mentioned, and I carried it for about 2 years solid.
    I remember range sessions were rough on the palms, but it hit POA and functioned flawlessly until the last bullet I ever put through it. (Failure).

The barrel key (slot for the frame pin) was sheared off. Although I could have sent it in for service, I never got it fixed. I ended parting with it as part of a trade deal, and yes, I let the buyer know it was broken, and I never saw it again.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom