What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    I had to replace a cracked wheel on my GT350. Just under $1K. Now I have to find someone to weld the cracked wheel so I can sell it. Tiny crack on the inside rim. It held air OK; lost maybe 1 psi per day.
    IMG_0064.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Orbit- that is NOT a FIRD. Had fun in HS with 31 sedan, channeled 12" but kept the 4 banger. Twin carbs on it though. And mech brakes still. And she thinks guns are expensive.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Orbit- that is NOT a FIRD. Had fun in HS with 31 sedan, channeled 12" but kept the 4 banger. Twin carbs on it though. And mech brakes still. And she thinks guns are expensive.

Nope, Buick with a Caddy mill. I like this one because it's a lot bigger than the Fords back then. I have tons of room inside even with a V8. No problems making it fit and still plenty of room on the floor for pedals.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Nope, Buick with a Caddy mill. I like this one because it's a lot bigger than the Fords back then. I have tons of room inside even with a V8. No problems making it fit and still plenty of room on the floor for pedals.
    Really dig that build; wish you'd finish it already! Keep up the good work on it.

Top Bottom