• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Bought an AR lower on Monday, then got a lower build kit from PSA - already have a better trigger. If y'all know me, I want something weird. Been looking at side-charging 7.62x39 uppers. This was supposed to be an el-cheapo truck gun, so I might debase myself to a Bear Creek upper. Why does South Carolina have so much fun stuff? Went to Charleston last year for my birthday - very interesting history there. Major port for slaves who brought back information on how to grow rice. That made South Carolina - and Charleston in particular the wealthiest city in the nation.
    I put together an extra rifle using a bear creek upper side charger in 7.62x39 and it surprised the hell out of me. It shoots incredible groups for the x39. It's on par or better than my 223 wylde at 100yd. Having to do a couple of extra steps to remove the bcg sucks, but I like it. Most important part is the mags. c products has them figured out pretty well.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Here lately I have been carrying a Shadow Systems DR 920. It is reliable and works well. I had an Apex trigger installed on a Glock 48, it was an improvement. Today I had an Apex enhanced trigger installed on the 920. I only thought the 920 had decent trigger, Apex does a much better job in my opinion.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Bought this today from A&P in Magnolia. I like this shop as it’s just an old school friendly LGS and a feed store as well. Also found 75.00 Cherry Bomb end effectors at Bauer Precision. 25.00 less expensive than anywhere else I could find. With the two that come with the suppressor and the two I just purchased, I’m good with popping the can on/off my current .308 and 5.56 inventory.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Bought this today from A&P in Magnolia. I like this shop as it’s just an old school friendly LGS and a feed store as well. Also found 75.00 Cherry Bomb end effectors at Bauer Precision. 25.00 less expensive than anywhere else I could find. With the two that come with the suppressor and the two I just purchased, I’m good with popping the can on/off my current .308 and 5.56 inventory.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    1659829587270.jpeg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Had the high bids on a number of items in a Hessney.com Sportsman Auction yesterday, paid for it all today:

A new still in the package SIg Sauer RomeoZero micro open reflex sight, 3 MOA. I only bid $90 plus the 13% buyer's premium for a total of $101.70. I think it was a good deal as far as I can tell. I have never used a battery powered optic as far as I can recall, this should create a learning experience for me. of course if I ever mount my Vortex SPARC solar red dot on one of my ARs, that would be good too.

1659913843510.png

A pair of SIG 232 grips and pair of S & W grips (look like 1911 grips)

A DeSantis Inside Heat leather holster

3 Uncle Mike's size 2 inside the pant holsters

RCBS .44 Spl. 3-die set

Lee .338 WIN. 3-piece die set

Lee safety powder scale (for $11.30 total with buyer's premium)

15 Do Everything manuals for assorted pistols and revolvers:

1659913070191.png

And also got a Cold Steel 4" Ti-Lite Aluminum knife:

1659913326022.png

Also picked up a Glock 19, unfired (meaning new) in the case with two mags (only 10 round mags but I have plenty of 15 round mags for it at home)

1659913974766.png

Last edited:

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I ain’t bought shit today cause I’m at work. Last time I bought 3 pounds of gunpowder online from my work computer the IT fags like to had stroked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They blocked all gun related content on our company network. Luckily I work from home now so I just jump on my home computer.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    I actually wound up with 763 rounds of .45 Colt in the deal. 70% are regular Cowboy style loads, but 30% are high dollar loads like Hornady Critical Defense & Black Hills. Best guess is a little over $800 of ammo at current prices.

Reactions: MTA

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Haven’t bought gun stuff in a while. Too hot to do much outside. Bought a Glock mag last night for my 26.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I bought some off-brand magazines for my li'l backup (Ruger LCP II). The feed ramp is at the wrong angle, resulting in the next round being pushed into the lower edge of the feed ramp and FTF. Ugh. Will return them. But the seller demands that I pay return shipping on defective items. Double ugh.
    Gonna stick with factory Ruger magazines from now.

Top Bottom