TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    1656779330170.png

Manufacturer: EAA - European American Armory Corp. Model: Weihrauch Windicator SKU: 770133 Caliber: .357 Magnum Action: DA / SA Barrel Length: 4" Capacity: 6 Rounds Finish: Blue /...

Ordered this morning, already have his little brother in 2in.model

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Some VZ grips for the gnarly Taurus Judge....Tactical Flat Coyote DuraCoat inbound tomorrow...she's gonna be reborn as the "Desert Judge!"
    View attachment 328874

Looking forward to seeing that gun after you refinish it, love seeing used and abused guns restored. Haven't tried Durakote on anything but Cerakote is fantastic. You may have to do some sanding as Cerakote won't hide any imperfections.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Neomag came out with speed strip pocket clips. Ordered one for 357 and one for 44mag

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Bianchi owb holster and some hogue wood lamo camo grips for the 629 I got a few weeks back

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    View attachment 329245
    Manufacturer: EAA - European American Armory Corp. Model: Weihrauch Windicator SKU: 770133 Caliber: .357 Magnum Action: DA / SA Barrel Length: 4" Capacity: 6 Rounds Finish: Blue /...

I know nothing about EAA and was wondering how you might compare the manufacturer’s quality to some more popular known manufacturers?

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I know nothing about EAA and was wondering how you might compare the manufacturer’s quality to some more popular known manufacturers?
    For an inexpensive gun they are worth the price. Quality made in Germany, accurate. About the size of K frames. Comparable to RIA. Good for the money.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I had never heard of Neomag before today, looked them up and they have some interesting gear.
    I have a couple of their mag holders. I generally pocket carry spare mags and speed strips. This is the best option for me that I have found so far

oscars774

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2018
    Tinicum Township
    View attachment 329245

I have the 9mm which is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I have a couple of their mag holders. I generally pocket carry spare mags and speed strips. This is the best option for me that I have found so far

How do the speed strips carry in the pocket? It looks like per the picture on the website they carry bullet out which I would think would be cumbersome.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Three boxes, 25 rds. each, of PMC Bronze .44 S&W Special, 180gr, JHP ammo. Ordered it fro Saint Barb's Bullets. Never heard of them but they have mostly very good reviews.

1656885743097.png

Those rounds are for the Charter Arms Bulldog I purchased recently from an online gun auction. Man, is that revolver nice. Light cylinder ring and virtually no other finish wear on the outside, bore is pristine. The cylinder locks up nice and tight on each chamber too.

1656885664348.png

Sadly, at least for now, I anticipate having only a bit of fun with it due to the current price of 44 SPL ammo. With shippng, 75 rds, were just over $90. Too bad it's not a 44 MAG, I have a good amount small stock of that ammo.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Have you posted photos of the grips installed yet?
    Here's a pic of "stage #1" with the grips on - am planning on DuraCoat spraying tomorrow, to celebrate Independence Day! Frame and barrel will be coyote, cylinder, cylinder release, screwheads and front sight will be black, with several coats of flat clear to finish.
    Judge grips 2.jpg
    Will post the finished product once she's done...

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Here's a pic of "stage #1" with the grips on - am planning on DuraCoat spraying tomorrow, to celebrate Independence Day! Frame and barrel will be coyote, cylinder, cylinder release, screwheads and front sight will be black, with several coats of flat clear to finish.
    View attachment 329753 Will post the finished product once she's done...
    So, before you apply the DuraCoat, do you detail strip the gun to assure the coating only goes on the parts you want to refinish and to assure none gets on the inner working/moving parts. Never did anything like that as far as my little gray cells recall and am curious as to how it is done.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Yup, removed the sideplate, the front sight, the cylinder and the cylinder release. Masked off everything with blue painters masking tape that I didn't want coated. Used acetone to wipe down and degrease, wearing rubber gloves to avoid leaving any oils on the metal.
    Just finished spraying.
    drying 2.jpg
    Will allow it to "set" for a couple of days, though DuraCoat says you can re-assemble after 24 hours. They say it is ready for use at that point, but caution against "extreme duty" (whatever that means) for 3-4 weeks.
    It is looking like it may turn out shinier than I had expected.... perhaps I put a little too much hardener in the mix. But so far... not too bad. We'll see how it looks in a few days.
    Will post final pics of the gun fully assembled, soon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom