• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Old school gun....carried one w/a 6" bbl as a duty weapon for 5 years, but could never afford the full set.....then this puppy showed up on GB a coupla weeks ago. USPS is supposed to deliver it to the shop today!

Dan Wesson set.jpg

Attachments

• Dan Wesson set.jpg
      Dan Wesson set.jpg
      65.7 KB · Views: 517

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Old school gun....carried one w/a 6" bbl as a duty weapon for 5 years, but could never afford the full set.....then this puppy showed up on GB a coupla weeks ago. USPS is supposed to deliver it to the shop today!

View attachment 195415
    I remember back in 1979 looking at one like that (don't remember a scope though). I think they wanted about $400 and that was a bit too rich for me back then. I ended up buying a S&W model 59 instead.

Last edited:

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    6e1ff5fc36bcbfed206ba684588873d9.jpg

My xmas/birthday gift. Buddy from work hooked me up with the pelican case. Now I feel like an ultra slick hit man.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

Attachments

• 6e1ff5fc36bcbfed206ba684588873d9.jpg
      6e1ff5fc36bcbfed206ba684588873d9.jpg
      77.1 KB · Views: 613

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    View attachment 195417

My xmas/birthday gift. Buddy from work hooked me up with the pelican case. Now I feel like an ultra slick hit man.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

Ultra slick hit men have threaded barrels and a silencer you seem to be missing. They would have this instead:

32quq2I.jpg

xUhOecK.jpg

;)

Attachments

• 32quq2I.jpg
      32quq2I.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 609
    • xUhOecK.jpg
      xUhOecK.jpg
      653.5 KB · Views: 586

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I put a Nikon Black FX1000 6-24 on mine.

Nice optic. I had this one on my CZ455, so it was easy to switch since I’ve got something else that’s probably more appropriate for the rimfire.

The PRS bug didn’t bite too hard last year, so I’m hesitant to put any *new* money into this gun. I’ve got an opportunity to hunt some Axis on a buddy’s property in January, so this just seemed appropriate.

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US
    Was looking for a Sig556 or a MCX. The more I read, the less I liked. Ordered a KelTec RDB instead.
    Gat a track #, just waiting on delivery. Got a great deal from Modernsportsman in MN.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Traveled to Benton, AR yesterday and spent the night in my son's apartment. Then today, went to the Little Rock Gun Show at the AR Fairgrounds. I had about $650 cash burning a hole in my pocket, and it is still there smoldering. Did not buy a thing what with about 48 (or just over 21%) of the 400 (claimed # by promoter) tables having items not even remotely related to firearms. Then there were the approximately 27 tables with knives.

The $900 Russian SKS, that looked like nothing special when I saw it at the Benton Gun Show about 2 weeks ago, still looked like nothing special; it was also at this show. Why wouldn't it be there - who in Hades is going to buy it at that price of even close to it! Others had prices almost as ridiculous. Only really decent asking price I saw was $85 for a Mossberg Model 250C without magazine. Mags are available for around $35. I had to go outside to get my dog out of the car to give her a walk, she'd been in there for about 2 hours when I saw that Mossberg. Then, I forgot I wanted to go back and make an offer - oh well...

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Lest I forget, on Friday I received this one, a Pieta 1851 Confederate Navy 44 revolver, purchased it at an auction:

pietta.jpg

It looks to me to be 'new old stock' or at least 'as new' in the box. Appears unfired at first glance but I'll have to check on that. Also came with a Cabella's black powder revolver kit (balls, wads, stuff like that).

Attachments

• pietta.jpg
      pietta.jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 317
    Top Bottom