One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Wife: "You got another gun?"
    Me: "Yep! Here, check it out!"
    Wife: "That's pretty nice, I like it."

One blessing with the gal I married, is she has a very similar idea on how money works and how it should be spent. We technically have joint accounts and such, but we each know which pieces of the puzzle fall under our realm of responsibility and we just take care of it. We don't budget, but we both have a mental picture of what is "acceptable spending" that keeps us well in the black.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm usually excited and show it off to her. I don't think she would even notice otherwise. If she was nosy and liked to tell me how to spend my money I would have never married her.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    We have a family account. And we each have our own account. What each does with it is their own problem as long as we don't dip into the family account.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Mrs. W only needs to know that she can shoot it whenever she likes. I too, am blessed with a wife who shares my mishegas.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Ya'll axe each other? Tough family! :green:

Or from S Louisiana, where fifty bucks is fifty bucks:

Boudreaux and his wife Clotile would go to the state fair every year, and every year Boudreaux would tell his beloved, "Clotile, I'd like to ride in that helicopter. "

Clotile always replied, "I know Boudreaux, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year Boudreaux and Clotile went to the fair, and Boudreaux said, "Clotile, I'm 75 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance."

To this, Clotile replied, "Boudreaux, that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks"

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word I won't charge you a penny! But, if you say just one word then it will cost you the fifty dollars”

Boudreaux and Clotile agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard.

He did his daredevil tricks over and over again,

But still, not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Boudreaux and said,

"By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"

Boudreaux replied, "Well, to told you the truth, I almost said something when Clotile fell out, but you know, fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

LFHenderson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    My wife only wants to know if I have a new gun because she wants a new gun also, last new gun I bought cost me an STI Electra for her.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    We stopped at walmart today to get propane. While I was inside, I stopped in sporting goods to see what ammo came in last night and my wife csught me looking at the .22s. She said I could get the one on sale, but no more hand gun thingies for awhile.
    So today, what I said was thank you.

She still doesn't know about the hand gun thingie I am getting this weekend. Bless her heart.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Top Bottom