• What are you prepping for?

• Total voters

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I changed my mind, I'm prepping for the inevitable war between everyone in the gun community who want to fight among themselves. I can see it now. Maps of varying colors, "45 and 9 only areas, AR and AK DMZ's, Sheep and Chest Thumper Partitions, etc. etc...

If I survive that, then I'll worry about everything else. :p
    DK Firearms

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    <snip> If a vampire bites a zombie does he become a zombie vampire?

Why do Zombies still have blood to "splatter", when they hardly even have any flesh left, lol?

Those are some interesting conundrums. I wonder if a vampire bites a zombie and that new thing bites a werewolf... will that new beast become a hairy dried up rotten old Hillary?

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Those are some interesting conundrums. I wonder if a vampire bites a zombie and that new thing bites a werewolf... will that new beast become a dried up rotten old Hillary?
    That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thought, you beat me to the keyboard!

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TheDan,

WELL SAID. = Having lived through 2 hurricanes & 3 major tornados, that's what I believe is MOST likely.

yours, satx

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I've lived through several tornadoes... passed me by and left me alone. Guess they were afraid to face me directly... tornadoes are pussies!!

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mike1234567,

Fwiw, I was IN the Paris, TX tornado & all these years later I remember how TERRIFIED that we Guardsmen all were.
    (Thinking back on those long ago "DAZE", it sometimes seems that I spent most of my 20s on TXARNG "tornado relief duty".)

While I never saw a cow fly, as one did in the movie, TWISTER, I did see a bass-boat on a trailer pass right over my jeep. = SCARED SPITLESS described our feelings at that instant.

yours, sw

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mike1234567,

I didn't think that you were talking about any person.

Fwiw, BRAVERY was going out into the storm to rescue others, if you were a police officer, fireman, paramedic/EMT or just an ordinary Guardsman & were "scared spitless"/terrified, only because it was your job.

ImVho, VALOR is NOT "the absence of fear" but rather the guys from the 3/144th Infantry BN doing whatever was necessary/required despite their fear. = Those "ordinary guys" were HEROES, imo.

yours, satx

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Mike1234567,

I didn't think that you were talking about any person.

Fwiw, BRAVERY was going out into the storm to rescue others, if you were a police officer, fireman, paramedic/EMT or just an ordinary Guardsman & were "scared spitless"/terrified, only because it was your job.

ImVho, VALOR is NOT "the absence of fear" but rather the guys from the 3/144th Infantry BN doing whatever was necessary/required despite their fear. = Those "ordinary guys" were HEROES, imo.

yours, satx

You'll get no argument from me on those points, sir.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm prepping for any situation where people fail to respect the sanctity of my home and hearth. What the cause, reason, or who is doing it is immaterial. Don't F with my home.

I have also dealt with Hurricanes and tornadoes and know what to expect. Those needs are covered as well.

Flash

Last edited:

RadioHack

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    You need to prep for everything. Ammo, water, shelter, food and sanity, because the world is crazy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom