• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think are the odds the Democrats will really nominate Biden at the Dem convention?

• A snowball's chance in Dumas on July 4th

Votes: 17 25.4%
    • 25%

Votes: 4 6.0%
    • 50%

Votes: 10 14.9%
    • 75%

Votes: 2 3.0%
    • He absolutely will be nominated, since the puppetmasters do not want to give up their puppet

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Will the Dems nominate Biden? Or will they go into a smoked filled room and replace him with another candidate (Newsom, Hillary, etc.)?

They seem to be in an even bigger panic after the debate.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The potato will have to willingly give up his committed delegates at the Dim convention. Will he do what he is told or will Jill tell him to suck it up and stay the course?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Actually, no. There are other ways around it.
    It is great that you have inside Dem knowledge... why not expound on these "other ways". I am sure the 25th Amendment could be used if the Kamal tried but potato put his lackeys in the Cabinet so not sure that would fly.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It is great that you have inside Dem knowledge... why not expound on these "other ways". I am sure the 25th Amendment could be used if the Kamal tried but potato put his lackeys in the Cabinet so not sure that would fly.
    For crying out loud, man. Do a quick web search. No inside Dem knowledge required at all.

Here is one for you.
    The DNC’s Rule 13, Section J says, “Delegates elected to the national convention pledged to a presidential candidate shall in good conscience reflect the sentiment of those who elected them.” Plenty of wiggle room there.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Where there is a will, there is a way...
    We both know swing voters are the only votes at play. Dick around with the process too much and those folks won’t be interested in what’s being sold.

For instance, let’s say at the end of the convention, Newsome is the nominee. GA, MI, PA, WI, NV, AZ have to be onboard in November and I don’t see that being realistic. Even less realistic is if it were Harris.

Maybe…just maybe…if the D’s decided to adopt RFK, Jr, then there’s enough time to convince the swingers.

Post convention? Biden’s pretty much gotta die or quit and the same problem exists, except it’s more easily explainable. But the same problem exists with the small number of voters who actually matter.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Let's see. Is there anyone that the public trusts less than Kamala?
    1719595499650.png

The other Joe

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    The Patatoe will be replaced by Joe Biden.
    The Democommies will All stand behind him.
    The steal is real, Citizen will vote because they must.

Joe

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    He will be nominated, if he lives long enough.
    Then his handlers will instruct him to refuse the nomination and throw his delegates over to support the convention keynote speaker, puppet number 9, because of his patriotic and unifying speech.
    Then the superdelegates will take over and there will be no need to count votes.
    Also this puts Kamala out on her ear.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    We both know swing voters are the only votes at play. Dick around with the process too much and those folks won’t be interested in what’s being sold.

For instance, let’s say at the end of the convention, Newsome is the nominee. GA, MI, PA, WI, NV, AZ have to be onboard in November and I don’t see that being realistic. Even less realistic is if it were Harris.

Maybe…just maybe…if the D’s decided to adopt RFK, Jr, then there’s enough time to convince the swingers.

Post convention? Biden’s pretty much gotta die or quit and the same problem exists, except it’s more easily explainable. But the same problem exists with the small number of voters who actually matter.
    Could be.

But as you say, I think the amount of time for someone to decide could radically change depending upon the candidate.

Top Bottom