• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Cant really pick one, it’s a toss up between my Mark23 euro import or numbers matching DWM P08
    E7B43328-6D16-4A2F-996A-A7EBBD18C01B.jpeg

Long_Ranger

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Kerrville, TX
    I have 2 guns that are at the top of the list. The1st is a Nickel Plated Colt Python with a 6" barrel. I've had it since 1973, carried it on duty for El Paso PD. The 2nd is a stainless S&W 500 Magnum with 6.5" barrel, it's new and hasn't been fired yet. I loaded the ammo for the S&W, it runs from 300gr to 700gr. see attached files.
    ColtPy-2.JPG
    S&W500-2.JPG

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    A C96 Mauser my father picked up (as the senior enlisted man, he had first pick among everything the Japanese surrendered) in China with the 1st Marine Division after WWII. He was on Okinawa getting ready to invade Japan; due the the Japanese surrender, they were sent to China instead.
    To ride the coal trains.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    I knew I was a bit short of something. Damn, I don't have a safe or anyplace to really put one if I did. I have a main room with cameras and security. I cannot afford a safe to put my Royal Family in. Lots of racks and drawer cabinets for my toys. As for a King, there is also the Queen, Prince, Princess and all manner of Dukes and Duchesses. I'd be glad to show 'em if someone mentioned a particular piece.... within reason. I been at this for awhile and makes the missus a little concerned. Took most of my life and pretty near all of my money, but I love what I have collected. so ask away.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Interesting specimen. Can you show a clearer picture of the stamping inside the crane?

It’s a nickeled N frame but the lack of adjustable sights is throwing me.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    It's been plated, either nickel or chrome. Look at the sideplate and you can see where they polished it incorrectly and rounded the edges. Also several more rounded ones are visible but the sideplate is the most obvious.

Top Bottom