0683746cc6230d52fe87a9a43ed1a0c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Mrs Pronstar has business in Tampa next week, she drove out with the kids and au pair. Im gonna fly out next Friday, take the kids to Disney World Saturday, and drive home Sunday.

Works great for me, I get a little bit of time to get some shit done.

Not 3 hours into their journey, I get a call.
    Broke down in Shreveport.

So I borrowed my neighbor’s flatbed, and rented another Suburban. FIL followed me out, we transferred everyone to the rental Suburban and sent them on to continue the journey.

Initially I thought it was the tranny…the one we just replaced. But after evaluating it, it’s the transfer case. The T-Case shit the bed.

Mrs Pronstar has on occasion put it into 4WD in the dry, I’m pretty sure that hastened it’s demise.

I can get a quality, performance rebuilt unit for about a grand.
    Local shops want ridiculous money to rebuild it…several thousand dollars LOL

I can get it removed/replaced for a few hundred bucks locally. I just gotta find one.

I’ve got a week…

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Mrs Pronstar has business in Tampa next week, she drove out with the kids and au pair. Im gonna fly out next Friday, take the kids to Disney World Saturday, and drive home Sunday.

Works great for me, I get a little bit of time to get some shit done.

Not 3 hours into their journey, I get a call.
    Broke down in Shreveport.

So I borrowed my neighbor’s flatbed, and rented another Suburban. FIL followed me out, we transferred everyone to the rental Suburban and sent them on to continue the journey.

Initially I thought it was the tranny…the one we just replaced. But after evaluating it, it’s the transfer case. The T-Case shit the bed.

Mrs Pronstar has on occasion put it into 4WD in the dry, I’m pretty sure that hastened it’s demise.

I can get a quality, performance rebuilt unit for about a grand.
    Local shops want ridiculous money to rebuild it…several thousand dollars LOL

I can get it removed/replaced for a few hundred bucks locally. I just gotta find one.

I’ve got a week…

Surprise the wife - get it fixed, then go trade it in on a Sequoia.

Top Bottom