ARJ Defense ad

Well this is something new gimmee, gimmee.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have one request of BLM.

Go phuck yourself and work for it instead of tearing up shit.

ETA this shit pisses me off. I got nothing from my parents or grandparents. They worked themselves into the ground just to eat. My dad was a construction worker and truck driver who lost everything every time there was a recession and never got welfare while watching both black and white generational welfare families more than survive. They live and eat better that working people. They, meaning suck asses of all colors. Poor is poor. Trash is trash. One is a situation you can climb out of the other is self inflicted and you can go phuck yourself cause you ain't got sheit coming from me. NEITHER HAS AN ASSIGNED COLOR.

Here is what I would be willing to subsidize. For those willing to climb out.

Work, training, vocational education and moving for the best schools. Nothing is free. If you aren't training you get a job. If the jobs are hard to find you work at what ever your city or state needs help with while attending vocational classes.

That's it. You get a limited lifetime issue of this. Unemployment and disability aren't really welfare if you have worked your whole life and paid into the system. It's the people who think its perfectly acceptable to live for generations off this shit. I got news for BLM marxists. Your grand parents didnt think it was ok to do that and your sheitting on the memory of their struggles by blaming everyone else for your laziness.

WHOS THE REAL ENTITLED POS?

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    There is not enough words in the dictionary to describe how screwed up this BLM crap is. Their attitude is...WHAT'S MINE IS MINE AND WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here's the lowdown on my ancestors. More than a few fought for the Confederate States Army. None, that I know of, ever owned a slave. More than a few were from Oklahoma, of Cherokee indian ancestry, and migrated to Texas after the Civil War. Yep, Native Americans. They sure got a great deal from all those reneged treaties! Then on my mother's side of the family, the Irish. They may not have been slaves coming to this country, but they sure weren't treated much better if you read about the history of the Irish who came to America.

So exactly, what do I owe in slavery reparations? NOT ONE THIN DIME! They can kiss my German-Irish-Cherokee white butt!

Top Bottom