DK Firearms

We must get our troops out of Afganistan that have been there for 20 years !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just waiting for the news cycle to shift so they can come out of hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Okie dokie Kamala, if you're as cut throat as we think and not just a giggly bobble head nows your chance.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If you think Biden is bad, I guarantee she will be worse.

I agree but it's time for a reset. The curtain must be pulled all the way back and everyone see the depth of the utter retarded bullshit.

Who better than camel toe following pedo joe?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I agree but it's time for a reset. The curtain must be pulled all the way back and everyone see the depth of the utter retarded bullshit.

Who better than camel toe following pedo joe?

It won’t be a reset. People who will see the bullshit already see it. Those that don’t will refuse no matter how bad things get.

Biden’s disapproval is rising and it’s looking like a great setup for Dems to lose big in 2022. Kamala coming in would just give them a chance to pass blame. She would just claim she’d done nothing as VP so none of it is her fault. Anyone who says otherwise is racist, etc. and soon things would take an even bigger downward turn.

There’s a whole thread not about how Texas should secede because there is no way to save the US. Yet we have people who seem perfectly fine with the idea of stepping on the gas and driving towards a cliff. Biden’s Incoherent enough that his damage will be somewhat limited by his inability to actually plan anything. Kamala will be far more dangerous.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It won’t be a reset. People who will see the bullshit already see it. Those that don’t will refuse no matter how bad things get.

Biden’s disapproval is rising and it’s looking like a great setup for Dems to lose big in 2022. Kamala coming in would just give them a chance to pass blame. She would just claim she’d done nothing as VP so none of it is her fault. Anyone who says otherwise is racist, etc. and soon things would take an even bigger downward turn.

There’s a whole thread not about how Texas should secede because there is no way to save the US. Yet we have people who seem perfectly fine with the idea of stepping on the gas and driving towards a cliff. Biden’s Incoherent enough that his damage will be somewhat limited by his inability to actually plan anything. Kamala will be far more dangerous.

You make a good point.

Oh. Texas succession is a fruitless wet dream. They wont even get the middle of the night pay off much less see the thing come to fruition in daylight.

All the good stuff happens when your awake.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Complete troop withdrawal is set for 8/31
    That’s right, I had read that but forgotten.

Thats a lot of Americans that need to get out soon, civilians not military, first. I just saw an article stating the Kabul embassy has advised not to go to airport due to security issues. So they get out how?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Thats a lot of Americans that need to get out soon, civilians not military, first. I just saw an article stating the Kabul embassy has advised not to go to airport due to security issues. So they get out how?
    Probably going to boil down to violence and may lead to kamala getting placed on the throne

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

My understanding is that we no longer had an Embassy there. Evacuated, flag removed, everyone left the country.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My understanding is that we no longer had an Embassy there. Evacuated, flag removed, everyone left the country.

My understanding of an embassy's protocols are that as long as the embassy is flying it's nation's flag, that the grounds of the embassy are sovereign grounds of that nation.

Once the flag is removed and the ambassador leaves the embassy, it's no longer sovereign ground of that nation any longer.

Now most nations respect that tradition, but many groups of terrorists or insurgents, in those regions, have never respected that tradition going back several decades now.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Forgive my transgression, but they had the story.

Flag pulled last week.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Forgive my transgression, but they had the story.

Flag pulled last week.

I remember that too. Maybe either a few left behind or the staff putting out info from a different location?

Top Bottom