• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Give me a freaking break. If this was a Democratic president you would be up in arms about this. And don't even try to claim otherwise.

Its exactly this type of tribalism that is turning America into a third-world country.

I can't support listening to science and wearing a mask without being called a Nazi. I can't support gun rights without being called a crazy gun nut.

This country is being destroyed from the inside out by pitting everyone against each other and you all celebrate it.

can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-32112899.png
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-32112899.png
      can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-32112899.png
      65 KB · Views: 291

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Give me a freaking break. If this was a Democratic president you would be up in arms about this. And don't even try to claim otherwise.

Its exactly this type of tribalism that is turning America into a third-world country.

I can't support listening to science and wearing a mask without being called a Nazi. I can't support gun rights without being called a crazy gun nut.

This country is being destroyed from the inside out by pitting everyone against each other and you all celebrate it.
    You might have been right. You however referenced a cnn source with allegations coming from a pos communist. You kicked your self right in the nads as far as being credible.

Red782020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2020
    Texas
    I watched the video, the person being arrested was under suspicion for destroying property and assaulting an officer.
    I love how everything always gets twisted. If the protests were actually peaceful, then the gov wouldn't have to be cracking down on these bumba***s.
    As far as us gun rights supporters, I havent felt the need to start causing trouble with the government. I think they have been very reserved during all of this crap, and trying to give the people their chance to "protest".
    The deal is now, they're fed up with it and enough BS is enough. Just my 2 cents.
    WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR ME TO STAND UP, I WILL.....THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I watched the video, the person being arrested was under suspicion for destroying property and assaulting an officer.
    I love how everything always gets twisted. If the protests were actually peaceful, then the gov wouldn't have to be cracking down on these bumba***s.
    As far as us gun rights supporters, I havent felt the need to start causing trouble with the government. I think they have been very reserved during all of this crap, and trying to give the people their chance to "protest".
    The deal is now, they're fed up with it and enough BS is enough. Just my 2 cents.
    WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR ME TO STAND UP, I WILL.....THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!
    Rest assured... you will not stand alone!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not everyone is troll. Nor does everything require the incessant bickering that seems to be a default position of yours. After your self-imposed break you came back pretty reasonable but as time has gone on, old habits have returned. You have some good posts but this kind of stuff is getting old, IMO.

Did you just decide to wake up today and piss on my Post Toasties, or just decided to single me out on this thread?

I sure don't see you chastising or scolding anyone else for calling the troll for being a troll. But I guess because you been here a little longer than me gives you the right to do that.

Just make you happy, I'll just keep my opinions to myself from here on out. Or better yet, maybe I should get you to preview all my posts before submitting them to make sure they meet with your approval first.

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    That is not a clickbait title. It is happening right now.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/18/...forces-mark-of-dictatorship-ghitis/index.html

This is an editorial article but you'll find links in it to lots of news sources. Strangely there are certain news sites that aren't reporting this at all.

As a gun rights advocate and a constitutionalist I find this extremely disturbing to say the least. And I'm also disturbed by the silence from various groups and the media on this.
    CNN? LOL!!

hopsenfeffer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2015
    You might have been right. You however referenced a cnn source with allegations coming from a pos communist. You kicked your self right in the nads as far as being credible.
    Did you ever think maybe there's a reason why none of the right-leaning media has reported on this?

The mayor and governor both said in unequivocal terms they do not want these troops in their state.

Where are all those States Rights People now? Where are all those Anti-Government Militias who were going to protect us from the tyranny of the federal government?

Its so funny seeing all of you twist yourselves into pretzels trying to defend this. I remember everyone going nuts over a few military troops doing training exercises in Texas. Now they are rounding people up into unmarked vans and its all OK.

But hey continue going on cosplaying with your camo gear and AR15s giving lip service to "muh freedom".

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Did you ever think maybe there's a reason why none of the right-leaning media has reported on this?

The mayor and governor both said in unequivocal terms they do not want these troops in their state.

Where are all those States Rights People now? Where are all those Anti-Government Militias who were going to protect us from the tyranny of the federal government?

Its so funny seeing all of you twist yourselves into pretzels trying to defend this. I remember everyone going nuts over a few military troops doing training exercises in Texas. Now they are rounding people up into unmarked vans and its all OK.

But hey continue going on cosplaying with your camo gear and AR15s giving lip service to "muh freedom".
    See post 56.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Even the op-ed you linked to admitted they're not military. They're not "troops". They're federal law enforcement, enforcing federal law. They're supposed to do that whether leftist governors and mayors like it or not.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...”The mayor and governor both said in unequivocal terms they do not want these troops in their state...
    If those arrested committed crimes or conspired to commit a crime on, or against, a federal facility or federal employee in their official capacity, feds have jurisdiction.

If we are a nation of laws, opinions aren’t rights

hopsenfeffer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2015
    If those arrested committed crimes or conspired to commit a crime on, or against, a federal facility or federal employee in their official capacity, feds have jurisdiction.

If we are a nation of laws, opinions aren’t rights
    You know and I know that no one gives a crap about some "federal monuments" in a crappy city like Portland and this nothing more than a pretense to normalize martial law and tyranny. But as a wise man once said as long as Trump is "hurting the right people" you don't give a crap no matter what it does to our country.

Please do not tell me with a straight face that if Obama did this exact thing you would have supported it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Please do not tell me with a straight face that if Obama did this exact thing you would have supported it.

Does the phrase "Ferguson Riots" mean anything to you? 2014. Obama was in office. And we were calling for him to enforce the damn law instead of siding with the rioters.

...and this nothing more than a pretense to normalize martial law and tyranny.

Ah, the battle cry of the oppression-fetish loving leftist nutburger. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Trump just isn't going to be the iron-fisted dictator your fantasies demand.

Top Bottom