• Total voters

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Is she set on 9mm? Walther and SIG have some decent .380s in their lineup.....
    A Sig P938 might be a good choice.

P938.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    A Sig P938 might be a good choice.

View attachment 448963
    Tnhawk, are those yours? I am wondering if it is possible to eject a loaded round. I ask because a friend had the P238 which is the .380 version and the ejection port cut in the slide was too small to remove a loaded round through the ejection port. You would have to remove the mag and let the loaded round fall through the mag well. Talk about a nightmare trying to clear a malfunction. I have a video of it but can't seem to upload it here.

ETA: He put it on Youtube for me, here you go:

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Tnhawk, are those yours? I am wondering if it is possible to eject a loaded round. I ask because a friend had the P238 which is the .380 version and the ejection port cut in the slide was too small to remove a loaded round through the ejection port. You would have to remove the mag and let the loaded round fall through the mag well. Talk about a nightmare trying to clear a malfunction. I have a video of it but can't seem to upload it here.
    I‘ve owned and carried both the Sig 938 and 238

Both ejected rounds manually just fine for me… I suspect there may be rounds with OAL too long to eject without problems… but I never encountered it in either gun

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

ETA: He put it on Youtube for me, here you go:

I purchased the lower pistol 10 years ago and liked it enough to get the second 4 years ago.
    They have had a variety of 9 mm ammunition, RN, HP, factory, reloads - both pistols have performed without an issue, reliable and accurate.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I want a blackpowder forum.
    They now have BP guns chambered in .30SC

really… paper patch rifles too in .30SC

it was inevitable and only a matter of time before .30SC began to dominate all type of firearms

they even have a .30SC series of air guns

i‘ve heard the blow gun crowd is considering an offering in .30SC darts too

Top Bottom