• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    "Some people thought some things about some country and a lot of those things were not completely, but sometimes true, other times were not false. The amount of money is seeming(to me) unlimited yet there is an actual dollar amount and they haven't been given everything or nothing. Come at me but dont."

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Back to the original topic

Ukrainian drones struck the Kremlin in the early hours of Wednesday, the Russian government said.

Two unmanned aircraft launched by Ukraine crashed into the Kremlin after they were downed by electronic-warfare systems, according to a statement by the Kremlin press service.

Videos circulating on social media showed white smoke billowing out of the Kremlin complex.

Was it really a Ukrainian attack? Or a false flag to give Russia the excuse to go after Ukraine's leadership?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Was it really a Ukrainian attack? Or a false flag to give Russia the excuse to go after Ukraine's leadership?

Good question - would Russia risk looking that vulnerable? Putin is all about appearances, especially domestically, and a strike on the Kremlin makes him look weak. Either way, it'll give him an excuse to push things a little further. I'd expect more indiscriminate missile strikes on Kyiv. I hope folks are hunkered down in shelters there, because their apartment buildings are going to be targeted yet again.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I don't follow this closely. Has there been any talks between both sides to resolve this issue? Or any plans for this or are they waiting until one side is dead?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Vid of 2nd drone strike on kremlin:

You'd think they would have heavy protection there?

False flag, ivan drunk/snoozing on duty, or just general incompetence seen before like the missile hit on the moskova, that combined with bad damage control/bad equipment, resulted in it's entering "special submarine mode"?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Vid of 2nd drone strike on kremlin:

You'd think they would have heavy protection there?

False flag, ivan drunk/snoozing on duty, or just general incompetence seen before like the missile hit on the moskova, that combined with bad damage control/bad equipment, resulted in it's entering "special submarine mode"?

If the Kremlin's claiming the drones were "downed" by electronic warfare systems...well, physics says they still have to land somewhere.

The Russians made a big show a couple of months ago of putting SAM batteries on top of buildings around the Kremlin, so it's still an embarrassment that the drones still appear to have hit their targets (or, at least some target). Maybe Ivan was asleep on duty, or maybe they don't track small targets very well. Or maybe it was staged. We might not ever know the true story.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Can someone explain why this drone strike is a big deal? They are at war. It makes sense to try and take out each other's leaders.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I believe most of us here are old enough to if not remember the Reichstag, at least to have been taught the truth about it?
    Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well, certainly all of us have watched the Democrats desperately try to turn January 6th into their own little Reichstag fire...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Can someone explain why this drone strike is a big deal? They are at war. It makes sense to try and take out each other's leaders.

If it's a genuine strike, then it's the same kind of big deal the Doolittle Raid was in WWII. A minor attack with little result, but it shows that Russian leadership isn't safe.

If it's genuinely a Ukrainian strike. If it's a false flag, then the aforementioned Reichstag fire is the proper comparison.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Back to the original topic

Ukrainian drones struck the Kremlin in the early hours of Wednesday, the Russian government said.

Two unmanned aircraft launched by Ukraine crashed into the Kremlin after they were downed by electronic-warfare systems, according to a statement by the Kremlin press service.

Videos circulating on social media showed white smoke billowing out of the Kremlin complex.

Struck the Kremlin after being downed?

That sound a lot like how russia clears anti-tank mines with their tanks or "I had to layerdown so I didn't crash"

I would not be surprised if it was an actual attack or false flag... but I do think a false flag would have been more effective against a civilian target closer to Ukraine.

Regardless of if its "real" or not, this is international news and was clearly visible to the russian population and makes russia look weak, out of control and vulnerable which is not the image a leader would want to put forth to the world

Given the antagonistic relationship of many in russian government and military leadership it wouldn't surprise me if it was a third party actor looking to make Putin look weak to enhance their position in the government.

Real or not it would not surprise me if someone in the russian government tried to use this to bump a few political enemies off (maybe even putler if we get lucky)

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    If it's a genuine strike, then it's the same kind of big deal the Doolittle Raid was in WWII. A minor attack with little result, but it shows that Russian leadership isn't safe.

If it's genuinely a Ukrainian strike. If it's a false flag, then the aforementioned Reichstag fire is the proper comparison.
    Thanks. I find it ridiculous that any leader thinks they are safe during a war.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Thanks. I find it ridiculous that any leader thinks they are safe during a war.

Regicide is still frowned upon, but putin should be safe with his cope cage
    438538110862c4ce6a26bde15aad0646.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I don't follow this closely. Has there been any talks between both sides to resolve this issue? Or any plans for this or are they waiting until one side is dead?

There were, but we prevented it from continuing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom