• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Check in...... looks around......thinks the internet went back in time....double checks the atomic clock and astrological alignments.....whew!

Time is still linear and flowing forward, its just the same shit in the Ukraine thread. Propaganda and narrative shaming. Double talk, mental gymnastics, suspension of reality, stating ignorant assumptions as fact and hair splitting.

Carry on.

Lol
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Check in...... looks around......thinks the internet went back in time....double checks the atomic clock and astrological alignments.....whew!

Time is still linear and flowing forward, its just the same shit in the Ukraine thread. Propaganda and narrative shaming double talk mental gymnastics suspension of reality and hair splitting.

Carry on.

Lol
    Thanks for your contribution

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    you say that like our government doesn’t have a history of canning stories they didn’t want told. And people don’t disagree with me because of my sources. They disagree because what I say doesn’t fit the desired narrative. I don’t think I’ve ever cited a Russian source, sort of with one exception, which is a couple references to a Naftali Bennett interview that was shown on Russian media, but was never broadcast on any of ours.

No reason to retype...

If you say so. Look, believe what you want to but don't get all in a huff if nobody buys what you're posting when a Russian outlet is your source. What isn't produced by their government is scrutinized and approved for air by their government. Believe what you want, though.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well, horse to water and all that.

CnzO2x6WAAAtRs4.jpg

It seems some context clues are being missed.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    putler risks arrest if he shows up for BRIC meeting in South Africa. POS president of SA threatened to quit ICC to avoid enforcing arrest warrant, but found out SA would still be bound by their rules for a year anyway, so now back peddling.

So shithole SA will have no choice but to cuff him up if he shows. Probably end up phoning it in. :roflfunny:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    As I stated previously I have paternal ancestry from that part of the world..... continually denying a KGB man's desire to reconstitute Stalin's Russia is scandalous talk. As much as denying the holocaust or Turkish genocide of Armenian peoples.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    And once again, that doesn’t make anything I said incorrect. Putin=bad does not mean that our involvement is correct, or that the information being spoon fed to the public is correct.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    While I doubt any of the info provided on this thread is accurate, I do find it entertaining. This is probably the most divided thread I have seen. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom