• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enigma57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
    Years ago, my neighbor across the street had a Ted Cruz sign during the Cruz vs Beto race. As I was sitting in my front room office one evening I watched as his next-door neighbor a butch stud lesbian, walk over and stomped down the Cruz sign. I then went over and fixed the Cruz sign. She/ it had a coexist sticker on her/ its truck, hahaha. The thing eventually moved. Stupid democrats.........

Last edited:

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Years ago, my neighbor across the street had a Ted Cruz sign during the Cruz vs Beto race. As I was sitting in my front room office one evening I watched as his next-door neighbor a butch stud lesbian, walk over and stomp down the Cruz sign. I then went over and fixed the Cruz sign. She/ it had a coexist sticker on her/ its truck, hahaha. The thing eventually moved. Stupid democrats.........
    You should have filed a police report. Or set up the sign and added a camera. Tampering with political signs on private property is a crime.

Enigma57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
    Yeah, I'm aware of the violation. I'm 38 years retired LE. My neighbor across the street is a christian college professor. I'm sure he would have declined the complaint. But even more ironic was months after the race. She/ it and her/ its wife were out apparently having a problem getting their water meter cover off. The same next door neighbor walked over and helped them remove the cover.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Yeah, I'm aware of the violation. I'm 38 years retired LE. My neighbor across the street is a christian college professor. I'm sure he would have declined the complaint. But even more ironic was months after the race. She/ it and her/ its wife were out apparently having a problem getting their water meter cover off. The same next door neighbor walked over and helped them remove the cover.
    Some folks are going to "turn the other cheek" us all into a very dark place one of these days.
    I think we're well into the territory where we should hold them to every rule, law, and standard that they push on us.

Bad Hombre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    I don't put up anything that identifies my political, religious or patriotic views in my yard or on my house. You are just encouraging the idiots from either side to mess with your property. We have has several cases of US and Texas flags stolen or mutilated in our neighborhood over the last few years.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    While living in Houston my neighborhood was a liberal one. After a hurricane I noticed the storm drain was blocked by debris so I cleaned it out. From there I took the chainsaw started clearing trees that blocked the road. My doing so was mainly out of boredom, and in case any emergency vehicles needed to get in. One neighbor ask if I would clear the tree that blocked her car in the drive, I told her your not going any where because everything is closed with no power and that Obama/Biden sign you so proudly displayed is the main reason that I won't.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I don't put up anything that identifies my political, religious or patriotic views in my yard or on my house. You are just encouraging the idiots from either side to mess with your property. We have has several cases of US and Texas flags stolen or mutilated in our neighborhood over the last few years.
    I live in a place that really is made up of older retired people. The liberals just happen to be Commiefornians.

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon! FKH
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    I live in a place that really is made up of older retired people. The liberals just happen to be Commiefornians.
    We have them on one side (literally from CA); the other side are not. Not many, if any, signs in this neighborhood. If I put a Trump sign out, I think the two old ladies would have heart attacks.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We had our American flag ripped off the house, a neighbors chair was used to reach it. Called the police and made a report. The very next week another flag was ripped down, called the police. Deputy who took the report had responded to a previous flag taken down from a neighbors house. When we told him who we thought was doing it (nothing could be done, no proof) he parked his patrol car in front of the house. That's when I put up a camera.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    The house next door had 3 Trump flags hanging as banners on the eave. They've been there for about 3 weeks. I've been waiting on the HOA to dig up some old bylaw about too many flags or something.

I fly my American flag but too many weirdos and triggered people around to post anything political.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    My front gate. its off the driveway to a park that gets tons of liberal joggers :) off to the side I have the small one that says trump2024 make liberals cry again.

I aint Skert

1725904072879.jpeg

copy of an amazon link
    1725904284286.jpeg

Top Bottom