• ...and so much more!
  • A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    @A1Oni
    You can bitch about the justification for any war all you want. You don't attack the people sent to fight it. That's well I don't know how to describe all that's wrong with that.
    I can bitch about what I please, some guy they give a uniform or a gun doesnt give me freedom, the constitution does and that is a fact.

He/she/it is a spoiled little brat that wants his/hers/its freedom but doesn't want to
    do anything or help get it or keep it.
    Im a mexican american man who teaches others about the merits of the gun, and that is giving people more freedom than any soldier did in Korea, Nam, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan or Iraq. and making civilians second class citizens because they didnt go to war is what is wrong with society, and it makes you look like a goofball when you support the troops who in the same breath will turn their guns on their fellow citizens because the big cheese told them to.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I can bitch about what I please, some guy they give a uniform or a gun doesnt give me freedom, the constitution does and that is a fact.

Im a mexican american man who teaches others about the merits of the gun, and that is giving people more freedom than any soldier did in Korea, Nam, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan or Iraq. and making civilians second class citizens because they didnt go to war is what is wrong with society, and it makes you look like a goofball when you support the troops who in the same breath will turn their guns on their fellow citizens because the big cheese told them to.
    America is fortunate the citizens are not dependent on the likes of you for their freedom. Educate yourself by learning about our History. A piece of paper didn't make us free, it was the blood of patriots that made and keeps us free.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

That piece of paper provides a framework. But blood is what makes it live. You would be speaking German and living under the swatiska were it not for those guys in uniform who served in WW2. Show some maturity and respect.

Edit - ninjaed by T

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

OK. Gotcha.

Your one of those...give me, give me, give me, but don't don't want to do anything
    to get it.

If you were paying any attention at all to the migrants coming across our border, you
    would have notices that they are mostly men, military aged men with the military
    stance and look. AND, a lot of them that crossed the Rio Grande, did not do it
    legally and were armed. You need to pay more attention to what's going on in our
    country because, before you know it, SwillHTF .

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    there are vets, and there are those who ride the coattails of fighting an unjust war for so called "respect" Im mostly indifferent to most vets but because you were sent to shoot hadjis or zipperheads to make money for corporate interests that aligned with those of bastard politicians that doesnt make you any more special than joe q public.
    in short, you want a blue ribbon?
    <>

No !

Those in the military services don’t get to decide where they’ll serve nor what they’ll do when there.

Militaries operate by “ORDERS”, and both EP’s & Officers MUST obey orders.

This is basic.

Makes me wonder if you’ve really been “in” ?

leVieux

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    there are vets, and there are those who ride the coattails of fighting an unjust war for so called "respect" Im mostly indifferent to most vets but because you were sent to shoot hadjis or zipperheads to make money for corporate interests that aligned with those of bastard politicians that doesnt make you any more special than joe q public.
    in short, you want a blue ribbon?
    sadly solders don't get the option of what battles the get to fight according to their beliefs they go where they are told to goalso politicians are always going to get richer off anr war but that has nothing to so with the individual solders or their beliefs!

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    It's really unfortunate that you all don't subscribe on twitter. Tucker Nailed the real reason Trump has been indicted and hounded ever since 2016.

Great points by Tucker as always. One of the only free thinkers left out there in the media, but I guess he's not technically in the media anymore. Hmmmmm.....wonder why that is? Lmao.....

And he's right, not only was the left and the media an adversary, which they would have been for any GOP nominee or president, but enemies also were many from his own party, the Bush clan, the Cheneys, Romney, McCain, McConnell, and even Cruz. At least they got exposed because they couldn't help themselves. Wonder where all the anti-war folks are that were calling Bush a war criminal back in the early 2000s? And I know the answer, and it's fighting MAGA, Trump, and his supporters. The irony and stupidity is astounding.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

No !

Those in the military services don’t get to decide where they’ll serve nor what they’ll do when there.

This is basic.

leVieux

<>

I don't think he has been the military.... but, if he was, he had been a
    conciseness objector. For those who don't know what this is....they are the
    ones who refused to handle nor shoot any weapons or want to protect our
    freedom. After basic, they would be stationed at a USA base for their 2 years
    and let the brave Americans do their fighting for them.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I don't think he has been the military.... but, if he was, he had been a
    conciseness objector. For those who don't know what this is....they are the
    ones who refused to handle nor shoot any weapons or want to protect our
    freedom. After basic, they would be stationed at a USA base for their 2 years
    and let the brave Americans do their fighting for them.
    Both of my cousins were contentious objectors. One enlisted as a dental assistant in the Army. The other enlisted in the Navy as a Corpsman and later served in Vietnam as a Marine Medic, being awarded a Purple Heart for injuries received while saving lives. Each knew he had an obligation to serve his Country and did so with Honor.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    <>

No !

This is basic.

leVieux

<>
    id rather serve crack than serve uncle sam.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    sadly solders don't get the option of what battles the get to fight according to their beliefs they go where they are told to goalso politicians are always going to get richer off anr war but that has nothing to so with the individual solders or their beliefs!
    this is why draft dodging shouldn't be a crime, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms people will get mad over.

Top Bottom