• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Totally disagree except for the not liking him part. Look at how many people and entities he exposed for what they really are since he came on the political scene. There are many, but pretty much the entire Bush family is a prime example. Not to mention who knew the FBI and CIA were such liars and so corrupt before Trump? And I don't mean liars to foreign agents in spy games, I mean to the American people. Anyone, and I mean anyone who promotes an America-first agenda is a threat. And Trump is threat #1.
    None of this suggests they view him as a threat, or that they are scared of him. They view him as a speed bump. To them, he’s just the annoying thing in the road that slowed them down. Yeah, he exposed a lot, but like I said, he hasn’t, and can’t do shit about any of it. He’s the one looking at jail time, not them. He is, or at least should be much more worried than anyone who is supposedly scared of him.
    Gun Zone Deals

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    :popcorn:
    yall know trump is the elites he is so called, fighting, yeah? they are on the same team.
    do yall really want put your livelihoods in the hands of some rich new yorker?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    5 or 6 years ago, if you remember, Madonna (sic) said she was/wanted to blow up the White House.

I'm wondering if someone here would get in touch with her and find out if she was still available.

Now..as one of our members who has worked, almost, every profession you can think of, if Madonna
    does blow up the White House, I'm going to hide with him in his basement. Which he said he was
    going to do when SHTF. :whip::tankman::rocket:

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    He can’t declassify anything “any way he wants to”. There is a process which he (supposedly) didn’t follow. None of this is really about the documents though. It’s about payback.

Look at everything he unraveled while he was POTUS. How much was changed by it? How many people were thrown in jail, or even lost their jobs over it? The swamp seems to have been much deeper than Trump anticipated, and the result was that it chewed him up and spit him out. He likely thought he would have more control as POTUS, and didn’t expect that all of the nominations that he hyped up before taking office would end up being more swamp creatures that would undermine him.

If there was actual justice, trump might still be facing charges, but there would be others who are going on trial alongside him, or already part way through their sentences.
    WRONGO, DONGO, the LEGAL authority of the President is superior to the ,"process," that is not enshrined in law!

granted by Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, which says, in part, that the “President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.”

“His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant,” the Supreme Court decision reads.

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification,” McClanahan said.

The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

If a document is declassified, that doesn’t automatically mean it can be shared widely, either. For example, nuclear information – which is generally classified – is also protected by the federal Atomic Energy Act of 1954, McClanahan explained.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    WRONGO, DONGO, the LEGAL authority of the President is superior to the ,"process," that is not enshrined in law!

granted by Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, which says, in part, that the “President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.”

“His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant,” the Supreme Court decision reads.

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification,” McClanahan said.

The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

If a document is declassified, that doesn’t automatically mean it can be shared widely, either. For example, nuclear information – which is generally classified – is also protected by the federal Atomic Energy Act of 1954, McClanahan explained.
    That is incorrect. The President CAN delclassify information. The problem is that he DIDN’T. There is a process for it and he didn’t follow it. If you read the indictment, you’ll see that the evidence against him includes him admitting this.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    BidenIcecreamIndictLeavingClassifiedDocumentsUnsecured.jpg

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    That is incorrect. The President CAN delclassify information. The problem is that he DIDN’T. There is a process for it and he didn’t follow it. If you read the indictment, you’ll see that the evidence against him includes him admitting this.
    Two words, prove it!

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    From the Independent:

Footage has resurfaced online of Kid Rock claiming Donald Trump showed him secret maps and asked him what he thought “we should do about North Korea” – after the former president was indicted on 37 federal criminal charges for his handling of classified documents since leaving the White House.
    In a 2022 interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, the country rock star claims the former president asked his advice and showed him what he believed to be secret information during a visit to the White House in 2017.
    “We’re looking at maps and s***, and I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this s***?’” Rock says in the clip as Carlson bursts out laughing.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This guy is smart in lots of ways and I consume all his online content. I've seen him make mistakes more than once and his liberal leanings are very, very clear. Most of what he posts I don't share because it's not on point in a discussion. Sometimes I don't share his stuff because his liberal mindset is dismissive of what many posters here believe.

In this one, he unironically uses the noun phrase "MAGA Republicans." If that's enough to make you turn off your brain and dismiss him, don't watch this.

But if you can accept insight from someone on the other side of a particular issue and even dismissive of your stance, then he makes some good points.

You've been warned.

And if you want to give me shit for posting this, go ahead. I can take it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    He brings up some interesting points.
    But it is all contingent on someone being able to prove each count of the indictment. They said they had proof before. We know how that turned out.
    And I would not count on the independants or moderates yet. They are not at all happy with the way things are going. I ain't so sure they are willing to put up with another 4 years of this economy let alone all the other crap going on right now.
    One thing that will hurt the democrats. This time, they won't have covid as an excuse to ignore or change election laws at the last minute like last time. Be interesting to see if they try to come up with another "emergency" though. I don't think as many would except it again. It would just be too blatant a cheat.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Having "proof," in an indictment is one thing. Getting that "proof," to hold up in court, past "hearsay," rules, "recording device" rules, and a plethora of other legal hurdles, is a whole other thing. I investigated a number of cold case murders in my career. Solved many, knew who committed the crime, had "proof," but enough to get it filed, and a conviction, nope! Unless of course you can rig the courts like the Demonrats!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    :popcorn:
    yall know trump is the elites he is so called, fighting, yeah? they are on the same team.
    do yall really want put your livelihoods in the hands of some rich new yorker?
    Any better to have the rich from D.C., CA, PA, NJ or DE?
    There's two classes - rich and poor - location isn't the problem

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Is anyone foolish enough to believe the indictment is about classified documents? Just another of the endless attempts to neutralize the person they fear. It isn't the first and won't be the last, sling shit and see what sticks to the wall, repeat as necessary.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Having "proof," in an indictment is one thing. Getting that "proof," to hold up in court, past "hearsay," rules, "recording device" rules, and a plethora of other legal hurdles, is a whole other thing. I investigated a number of cold case murders in my career. Solved many, knew who committed the crime, had "proof," but enough to get it filed, and a conviction, nope! Unless of course you can rig the courts like the Demonrats!
    ^^^^ THAT

You don't need "proof" or any of that pesky stuff required in a fair trial if you have the desired jury. Happens often. I know of many trials where proof did not matter. What mattered was who sat on the jury and/or how much they threatened their family.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Is anyone foolish enough to believe the indictment is about classified documents? Just another of the endless attempts to neutralize the person they fear. It isn't the first and won't be the last, sling shit and see what sticks to the wall, repeat as necessary.
    I THINK IT'S MORE ABOUT DISCREDITING TRUMP PROBLEM IS NONE OF THE INDICTMENTS OR EVE IF THEY DID RESULT IN CONVICTIONS DOESN'T DISQUALIFY TRUMP FROM RUNNINGFOR PRESIDENT IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN GRANDSTANDING AND A HUGE WASTEOF TIME AND EFFORT THAT CHANGES NOTHING

Top Bottom