• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It is always interesting to see mental gymnastics when facts are counter to what they want... she doesn't like bumpstocks so if she can convince herself they do something they dont do, they are machineguns

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Sotomayor, Kagan and Brown (Jackson? Brown Jackson? Jackson Browne? Whatever the **** that idiot's name is) were the three that dissented. The three least intelligent justices the Supreme Court has ever seen.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Umm ok but on 6/13 the rule was vacated

Link to the discussion in that thread: https://texasguntalk.com/threads/pistol-brace-amnesty-registration.114346/page-102#post-3110804. The BATFE immediately appealed; all same-subject suits will be consolidated and heard by the 5th Circuit Court of appeals. Scheduled hearing date is August 5.

This was done prior to SCOTUS's Cargill ruling, and the legal grounds on which Cargill was sustained centered around the ATF making a rule/law they had no authority to make. The exact same situation exists with pistol braces.

It's our tax money that the ATF is using to fund their legal work and, while I have no doubt they're going to proceed with the current appeal, Cargill just gave a gut-punch and uppercut to the chances of that ban being upheld in SCOTUS if it ever gets that far. My bet is that, come August, the 5th Circuit upholds the vacated status of the ban and that the ATF concedes and walks away. At least, fingers crossed...

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    1000015810.jpg

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    In case anyone hasn't mentioned it yet.."Take the guns first" Donald Trump was in office when this happened and he let it happen.
    This was all in response to the Las Vegas false flag op.
    And?
    What has happened between then a and now? Nothing gun related since giving in on a useless pos accessory saved the AR for quit a spell. They were prevoliously on a roll banning shit they could have went a whole lot deeper.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And?
    What has happened between then a and now? Nothing gun related since giving in on a useless pos accessory saved the AR for quit a spell. They were prevoliously on a roll banning shit they could have went a whole lot deeper.

Kind of dangerous to start supporting bans on firearms accessories because you deem them “useless”.

Also kind of a stretch to say the bumpstock ban did anything to prevent future antigun legislation.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Not enough people complained to him about it. The real issue is why we allow a government that has no right to infringe on the right of the people to bear arms to infringe. Gun control came about because criminals had more influence than the law abiding citizens that are supposed to be in charge had. Apathy and stupidity is at the heart of this shit. I will say it over and over they want to rule us.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, many bump stocks were probably destroyed. I am sure everyone on this site who owned any got rid of them. My guess is most of us owned several. but destroyed the being the good citizens we are. I imagine now though, the sharks will smell the blood in the water and file a class action suit on behalf o former bump stock owners to be compensated for having to get rid of them. It is nice to think that ill happen anyway.

Top Bottom