• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Think that a surgeon wears the same mask for each operation and all day if not for several days.

Does he use that same mask when he stops to eat in a unsterile location and rub his grimy mitts all over it and toss it on a table.

Didn't you know that hanging it from the rear view mirror sterilizes it?

:green:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Think that a surgeon wears the same mask for each operation and all day if not for several days.

Does he use that same mask when he stops to eat in a unsterile location and rub his grimy mitts all over it and toss it on a table.
    Um, the post I quoted said breathing your exhaust made people sick. It wasn't about whether or not people clean their masks.

Right now surgeons are wearing the same masks all day.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Um, the post I quoted said breathing your exhaust made people sick. It wasn't about whether or not people clean their masks.

Right now surgeons are wearing the same masks all day.

And do they use the same gloves and gowns from surgery to surgery.

I do not believe for 1 second that a surgeon uses the same mask all day.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    LOL. Think of all the sick surgeons wearing masks all day for years while the operate on the brain, heart, guts, etc.

God gave us an immune system and a brain. The immune system helps us fight off many things. The brain helps us figure out how the immune system works so we can make vaccines that help the immune system.

God gave us kidneys, too. Why do we need dialysis machines? Amarite?

True.
    Survival of the fittest...if we stuck to this we wouldn’t have 3/4 ton people on motorized scooters blocking the aisles at the grocery store struggling to breathe even without a mask because capitalism works so well there is actually a surplus of food and they can’t stop eating.
    Surgeons wear masks to keep their spittle and bacteria from infecting a patient that is opened up for surgery. It has nothing to do with viral transmission. Antibiotics and vaccines weaken your immune system by artificially stimulating a reaction.
    Our society has gotten so pussified that my son can’t even take a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to school because other kids might have peanut allergies. What kind of bullshit is that? It is basically the same mindset that created the mask mandates. Instead of the people susceptible to illness taking precautions they just decide that everyone should shut their lives down and wear a mask until us peasants are instructed otherwise. It’s pretty damn sad that people have become so weak they accept this blatant overreach...
    Not directed at you, more of a general statement!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Where were all the conspiracy theorists when there were all the free vaccines in the 60s 70s and 80s in schools? Getting their kids vaccinated and eliminating the nasty bastards.

Sometimes you conspiracytards stretch the bounds of even your realities. Your like dogs chasing squirrels.

IMHO ofcourse.
    I don't think there is a conspiracy.

I will take a vaccine if it is important. But I am not worried about the flu or this virus. I am not going to take some vaccine just because it is available.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

I will take a vaccine if it is important. But I am not worried about the flu or this virus. I am not going to take some vaccine just because it is available.
    Man, I’m glad there are a couple of people still around that understand what’s going on, can think for themselves and develop their own opinions based on facts.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

I get the flu vaccine every year, not because I'm scared of the flu, but because my wife is on oxygen full time. When she gets a bad cold or the flu, it turns into a few days in the hospital. So we all as a family get a flu vaccine every year. Now, for those of you that haven't already guessed where I'm headed with this thread, I will say when a viable and fully tested Covid vaccine becomes widely available, I will be getting it. Not for me, but for her.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I get the flu vaccine every year, not because I'm scared of the flu, but because my wife is on oxygen full time. When she gets a bad cold or the flu, it turns into a few days in the hospital. So we all as a family get a flu vaccine every year. Now, for those of you that haven't already guessed where I'm headed with this thread, I will say when a viable and fully tested Covid vaccine becomes widely available, I will be getting it. Not for me, but for her.
    Nothing wrong with that.

I am blessed with a healthy wife. Different situation.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You can take mine for me, both doses.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    You do realize you're arguing with a surgeon right?

Why on earth would I care what he does. It changes nothing

You think just because some random dude on the internet does something it makes them infalable at the job they do?

And I still think there is no way a smart Dr. will reuse the same mask going from surgery sweet to surgery sweet.

and if they do they are putting everyone down the line at risk for a cheap ass mask.

Now on random office calls they might use the same one.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Why on earth would I care what he does. It changes nothing

You think just because some random dude on the internet does something it makes them infalable at the job they do?

And I still think there is no way a smart Dr. will reuse the same mask going from surgery sweet to surgery sweet.

and if they do they are putting everyone down the line at risk for a cheap ass mask.

Now on random office calls they might use the same one.
    SWEET!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What we have here are 2 sides to the same coin. Nothing more than religious extremism at the alter of different denominations of the church of covid. It's going to kill us all versus it's all fake used by the government to oppress.

The truth is in between. No one gets there cause they are fending off attacks from both sides. You can admit government fiat is bad and covid can be bad. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Just for the record, blind extremism isnt thinking critically. Its bias plain n simple which makes your opinions irrelevant. IMHO.

I'm not talking about anyone specific so save the butthurt or go auto fornicate till you get over it.

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    What we have here are 2 sides to the same coin. Nothing more than religious extremism at the alter of different denominations of the church of covid. It's going to kill us all versus it's all fake used by the government to oppress.

The truth is in between. No one gets there cause they are fending off attacks from both sides. You can admit government fiat is bad and covid can be bad. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

Just for the record, blind extremism isnt thinking critically. Its bias plain n simple which makes your opinions irrelevant. IMHO.

I'm not talking about anyone specific so save the butthurt or go auto fornicate till you get over it.
    Auto fornicate LOL...

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

I like it.
    Made a pit stop on the way home from work.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Auto fornicate LOL...
    Yah. The more socially acceptable form of go phuck yourself.

Too bad too many people are too ignorant to get it. Cant even use context clues to figure it out. Take the fun and sting outta the zing.

Top Bottom