• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I'm just going to wait and watch how the vaccine reports come in after it's released. It's not like the US is the only country trying to come up with a vaccine.

And if you've ever been aroud our governemnt, anyone with half a lick of common sense could cut much of the red tape and make most things move through the system much faster than it currently does. Just look at Sunscreen. The US is decades behind the rest of the world, and that's after Congress passed a law in 2014 to expedite the approval of the sunscreen ingredients the rest of the world has been using. Here we are 6 years later and the expedited process from congress still isn't quite here yet.

So no, I'm not going to get scared of an expidited vaccine made by a private company that can still get sued develops. I won't be the first in line to get one, but then again, I'm pretty sure supply and demand and not being really rich also play into me not being first in line to get one.

All the elites will get the first doses. If there's a catastrophic failure of the vaccine, at least we'll only lose the elites.
    Guns International

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Well, the CDC says masks are more effective than the vaccine will be. I don't know how they can see into the future like that tho.

That's easy. Because Trump said there would be a vaccine for everyone. The lifers in government aren't ready to let things get back to normal if it means they lose power or influence.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm happy to read the confidence some exhibit for the upcoming, new vaccine.

Good for you that'll step up to plate first, roll up your sleeve, this'll just be a little pinch...ugh, snarl, gark, brains, brains, I want to eat your living brains.....yep, you won't have da cov, but to compensate you'll be one em ole brain eaters....step right up, it's freeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Well, the CDC says masks are more effective than the vaccine will be. I don't know how they can see into the future like that tho.
    Masks don’t do anything but make people sick from rebreathing their mouth exhaust. You vaxxers can take it...I’ll sit this one and all the rest of them out. God gave most of us an immune system...
    It gets old when people talk crap about conspiracy theories until they are proven to be true. Not everyone has good intentions, not even our government and medical scientists. Look around!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yeah, I really want a 'rushed to market' vaccine...

I get a flu shot every year, but I won't be a beta testa for this one.

You first...
    If you dont want a rushed to market vaccine why do you get a flu shot? That's a crap shoot of a vaccine rushed out every year.

I'm just sayin.

They only rush will be how the process has been changed from a linear to a quick ramp up of production. The testing will still be the same. It's not like this is some new struggle. They do this every year.

ETA, regular folks wont be getting it first anyways so dont worry. Others can be test subjects.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think this vaccine will carry any more risk than any other. I also doubt it will be very effective and don’t feel it’s necessary.

It’s biggest accomplishment will be showing the hypocrisy of the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t think this vaccine will carry any more risk than any other. I also doubt it will be very effective and don’t feel it’s necessary.

It’s biggest accomplishment will be showing the hypocrisy of the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will laugh point and scream at all the new anti vaxxers that have a religious conversion into science deniers conspiracy nuts just cause TDS.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    its all about population control not zombies. Oh ya we forgot to tell you a side effect is you are now sterile.

It will induce a tracking chip so goggle can track you and the stores you shop in to target you in online adds and billboards that target you as you walk by.

Come on we got to get all the conspiracies out there.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    They say there will be 700 million doses available by Spring. Seems like overkill for a population of 350 million, half of which won't take it.

Okay, reading further, it says it will take two doses 21 - 28 days apart. Well, that's something different. Regular flu shot is only one dose IIRC.

Last edited:

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    They are still mass producing the nanobots that will be in the vaccine. These nanobots have microwave processors that when the signal comes, will clump in the brain and take over the left side of the brain and begin the population control segment of the alien takeover.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    It is beyond me what that guy was trying to say. Did he go to medical school in Somalia? Would you rather wear a mask or be immune to Ebola?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Masks don’t do anything but make people sick from rebreathing their mouth exhaust. You vaxxers can take it...I’ll sit this one and all the rest of them out. God gave most of us an immune system...

LOL. Think of all the sick surgeons wearing masks all day for years while the operate on the brain, heart, guts, etc.

God gave us an immune system and a brain. The immune system helps us fight off many things. The brain helps us figure out how the immune system works so we can make vaccines that help the immune system.

God gave us kidneys, too. Why do we need dialysis machines? Amarite?

Not everyone has good intentions, not even our government and medical scientists. Look around!

True.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    LOL. Think of all the sick surgeons wearing masks all day for years while the operate on the brain, heart, guts, etc.

God gave as an immune system and a brain. The immune system helps us fight off many things. The brain helps us figure out how the immune system works so we can make vaccines that help the immune system.

God gave us kidneys, too. Why do we need dialysis machines? Amarite?

True.

Think that a surgeon wears the same mask for each operation and all day if not for several days.

Does he use that same mask when he stops to eat in a unsterile location and rub his grimy mitts all over it and toss it on a table.

Top Bottom