• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The whole EV/CLEAN POWER is a joke of a concept. If the general public really knew what it takes to make those battery's ......equipment to mine the ore, transport of ore to make the battery, then ship the battery to the car builder, then ship car to final destination in X country, I'm sure they wouldn't think it is as environmentally clean.

Not to mention a Prius is more environmentally damaging to make than a Land Rover.

When a Prius is driven hard, it gets worse gas milage than a BMW M3.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    That’s nice. I would have increased the sleeper space to his 7way but that’s just me.
    Here try this
    download.jpeg-63.jpg
    33694_ARI-05.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Holy mackerel, that is a gorgeous truck! I can’t imagine what something like that would cost. $150k?20 years ago I went on a run with my neighbor who owned a small fleet of Freightliners and Petes. I was between jobs at the time, so it seemed like a great time to experience something that I’d never done before and would likely never be able to do again. We hauled an Airgas cylinder trailer from Houston to Los Angeles. His trucks were condos but not near as cool as this one. They were ex-Werner trucks, so they were the same light blue as 50% of the other trucks on the road. Car-wise, I guess they would be like a beige or silver Camry.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Holy mackerel, that is a gorgeous truck! I can’t imagine what something like that would cost. $150k?20 years ago I went on a run with my neighbor who owned a small fleet of Freightliners and Petes. I was between jobs at the time, so it seemed like a great time to experience something that I’d never done before and would likely never be able to do again. We hauled an Airgas cylinder trailer from Houston to Los Angeles. His trucks were condos but not near as cool as this one. They were ex-Werner trucks, so they were the same light blue as 50% of the other trucks on the road. Car-wise, I guess they would be like a beige or silver Camry.
    You can get a 15-17 for about 35k

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Tell you what ask any old heads truck driver on the board ain't nothing like strapping on a 500hp truck and just flat running.
    And seeing the country with power and comfort.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The whole EV/CLEAN POWER is a joke of a concept. If the general public really knew what it takes to make those battery's ......equipment to mine the ore, transport of ore to make the battery, then ship the battery to the car builder, then ship car to final destination in X country, I'm sure they wouldn't think it is as environmentally clean.

Not to mention a Prius is more environmentally damaging to make than a Land Rover.

When a Prius is driven hard, it gets worse gas milage than a BMW M3.

The general public doesn’t give a shit about being green. It’s all about cost, convenience, and luxury. Balance will vary per average person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    The general public doesn’t give a shit about being green. It’s all about cost, convenience, and luxury. Balance will vary per average person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amen. And they don't give a shit about where things are made. We're in such deep shit right now because we don't make anything here anymore. Chip shortage would never have happened if we made most of our stuff here.
    As long as it's cheap, that's what people care about.

millstadt-1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2022
    Waco texas
    Those Rivians look good though! Not sure on the real range if you went to pull something. Not to mention what happens when the weather turns cold like this!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’m not sold on the idea of an EV truck. However, if I had to buy one, I’d go with the Ford Lightning for no other reason than it looks like a regular truck. The Rivian would be second, and the Tesla Cyber Truck would be dead last only because of the polarizing design. That is one ugly truck.

Top Bottom