• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Considering the amount of money that man has made. His greatest grandchildren wont need to work.
    But come on, we need more westerns.

Sorry, man, when I see a movie with "legacy" actors like Josh Brolin I refuse to watch what are actors who typically act 1/3 as well as their celebrity parent and are only in movies because of SAG nepotism. Fresh blood I shout, and, yes, more westerns!
    Target Sports

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    The average age of a Viet Nam combat grunt was 19 years of age. All of us have changed since then. Even Hanoi Jane has softened and expressed regret for what she did. Depending on the date you choose, a half century has passed and we all recognize names on the "Wall." Life is too short to keep hating.

I'm working on that, too. The only hatred I can't let loose of is LBJ but I'm doing better.

Flash

I know your words are wise.........I just haven't gotten there yet...........workin on it.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I can't believe anyone in Hollywood even uses real guns with blanks after what happened to Brandon Lee. History is begging to repeat itself tragically.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I can't believe anyone in Hollywood even uses real guns with blanks after what happened to Brandon Lee. History is begging to repeat itself tragically.

Don't forget Jon-Erik Hexum who shot himself to death on the set of the TV show Cover Up back in 1984. The gun was loaded with blanks, but when joking around he placed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger, resulting in the wadding loaded in the blank to impact the side of his skull. Spalling propelled bone fragments into his brain.

My Dad taught us as kids to ALWAYS treat a gun as though it's loaded. Simple, smart, and effective advice.

Top Bottom