• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Meh. Respectfully sir, neither one of them are my candidate but I feel like the current Republican attitude against the reproductive rights of women has definately raised some questions. And I like what Obama has done for gay rights etc. I'm extremely socially liberal and I guess I just dont like how socially conservative the Republican party has become. NRA life member. I'll be voting Democrat. More against Romney than for Obama.
    This is a good example of how both parties use emotionally charged issues to divide and polarize voters and distract them from the lager picture. None of us can afford to be single issue voters right now. We only have the luxury of being able to debate those issues while our society is still functioning efficiently. If we hit a 1930's level of economic collapse then the only thing any of us will be thinking about is how are we going to put food on the table, and that's exactly the frame of mind the statists want us to be in.
    Guns International

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    A clearly political thread, not locked after six days?

Looks like the results of the poll (71% pro, 29% against) are beginning to sway our administrators.
    Perhaps this is being left open as a test bed to see how it'll go...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    lager picture
    budPitcher.png

I just realized I wrote lager instead of larger. No one is going to distract me from my lager pitcher!!

Top Bottom