• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tupperware9mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Lafayette,LA
    I hope I am posting this in the right area,...I am from LA and have enjoyed your forum from time to time but I am now posting this little rant to all of the forums I belong to.

The November election will be here before you know it. It is imperative that Barack Obama not be re-elected. Not only should he be defeated, but he must be defeated by crushing numbers. A huge blowout will give the congress the mandate they need to roll back the damage this administration has inflicted upon our country. Even with a solid mandate it may take a generation or more to undo the damage. In three and a half years they have written more than eighty thousand pages of regulations. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are in full agreement with the UN small arms treaty and will work for its adoption. The reasons why we should vote them out are many, and are fodder for another post.

I am bringing this up now because a rumor has come to my attention that up to 30% of the NRA membership is not registered to vote. I have found this information stunning and it is what has moved me from my comfort zone to send this out.

If you or a friend have not voted in a long time, or you are not sure if you are registered, use the following link to verify that you are. If you are not registered the page will also allow you to register online or through the USPS. If you have friends that you suspect are not voting talk to them and explain the urgency. Spread the link to everyone who believes in the original intent of the constitution, and is 2nd amendment friendly, all others need not apply. Spread this message to other forums and all like minded people on your e-mail list. Your one vote is the only ammo you have to make a change. As I write this Eric Holder has stopped the state of Florida from purging illegals from its voter rolls. You can be sure that the other side is very active registering both the dead and the live. In the words of uncle Ted we must be "locked cocked and ready to rock doc".

Remember this election will probably be the most important election in the history of the United States of America. Get active-spread the word.

WallBuilders - Register to Vote

Thanks for taking the time
    Scott Barra
    Lafayette, LA

GLOCK Certified Armorer
    NRA LSA GSSF
    Once you are a pickle you can never be a cucumber again

Gun Zone Deals

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Be careful making political posts they tend to get locked pretty quick around here. Welcome to the forum and I agree with you 100% that butthead needs to go!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    IBTL, almost made it more about 2A but probably gonna be locked, but if/when it's locked you could re-word it and get your message out with out crossing the politics line.

And welcome to the forum.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    nb4tl.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I detest politics and anything to do with politicians. People like me must rise up, get involved and take this country back from those who would destroy her. We've been standing aside too long and our inaction has allowed our elected officials to run wild without control. We have no other chances. The end of the trail is here, right now.

I am registered to vote, an NRA member and I WILL cast my vote. Please do the same!

Flash

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    We agree with ya, buddy. Truly we do!

But you need to respect whatever forum you're posting in. We currently have a "No Politics" policy.
    There is an active poll to have a politics section reinstated, but it has not been reinstated yet.

I believe that it will most likely be reinstated. And when that happens, you come back in here and repost that. I'll be right on board with you, as will most others here.

redisc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I hope I am posting this in the right area,...I am from LA and have enjoyed your forum from time to time but I am now posting this little rant to all of the forums I belong to.

The November election will be here before you know it. It is imperative that Barack Obama not be re-elected. Not only should he be defeated, but he must be defeated by crushing numbers. A huge blowout will give the congress the mandate they need to roll back the damage this administration has inflicted upon our country. Even with a solid mandate it may take a generation or more to undo the damage. In three and a half years they have written more than eighty thousand pages of regulations. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are in full agreement with the UN small arms treaty and will work for its adoption. The reasons why we should vote them out are many, and are fodder for another post.

I am bringing this up now because a rumor has come to my attention that up to 30% of the NRA membership is not registered to vote. I have found this information stunning and it is what has moved me from my comfort zone to send this out.

If you or a friend have not voted in a long time, or you are not sure if you are registered, use the following link to verify that you are. If you are not registered the page will also allow you to register online or through the USPS. If you have friends that you suspect are not voting talk to them and explain the urgency. Spread the link to everyone who believes in the original intent of the constitution, and is 2nd amendment friendly, all others need not apply. Spread this message to other forums and all like minded people on your e-mail list. Your one vote is the only ammo you have to make a change. As I write this Eric Holder has stopped the state of Florida from purging illegals from its voter rolls. You can be sure that the other side is very active registering both the dead and the live. In the words of uncle Ted we must be "locked cocked and ready to rock doc".

Remember this election will probably be the most important election in the history of the United States of America. Get active-spread the word.

WallBuilders - Register to Vote

Thanks for taking the time
    Scott Barra
    Lafayette, LA
    GLOCK Certified Armorer
    NRA LSA GSSF
    Once you are a pickle you can never be a cucumber again

Meh. Respectfully sir, neither one of them are my candidate but I feel like the current Republican attitude against the reproductive rights of women has definately raised some questions. And I like what Obama has done for gay rights etc. I'm extremely socially liberal and I guess I just dont like how socially conservative the Republican party has become. NRA life member. I'll be voting Democrat. More against Romney than for Obama.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Meh. Respectfully sir, neither one of them are my candidate but I feel like the current Republican attitude against the reproductive rights of women has definately raised some questions. .

Attitude against the reproductive rights of women??? LMMAFO!!! Are you serious? You believe this shit?

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    Meh. Respectfully sir, neither one of them are my candidate but I feel like the current Republican attitude against the reproductive rights of women has definately raised some questions. And I like what Obama has done for gay rights etc. I'm extremely socially liberal and I guess I just dont like how socially conservative the Republican party has become. NRA life member. I'll be voting Democrat. More against Romney than for Obama.

So Rome is on its way to burning down and you're more concerned about killing babies and gay rights?

The Republicans could be bashing baby seals and kittens heads in public and I would STILL never vote for BHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

redisc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    Houston, TX
    It's hard for me to translate Hyperbole because I'm from Reality but here goes!

Are you saying that the lives and rights of human beings lose their intrinsic value when a society has not proven to be successful? Interesting. I think every Sharia driven Islamist movement the world over would agree with you.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I find it inconceivable that an American could be an NRA member, but not registered to vote!

On the other hand, about two + million NRA members carry the load for more than 150 million gun owners who don't vote for the 2A or are just apathetic.

If you believe in the Constitution, vote out the Obamacrats!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    So Rome is on its way to burning down and you're more concerned about killing babies and gay rights?

The Republicans could be bashing baby seals and kittens heads in public and I would STILL never vote for BHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Personally, and this is just me, but Obama has done far worse than bash in baby seals, he actively tried to legalize killing babies out of the womb who survived abortions.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I prefer to stay away from the political talk as we'll just get locked up. The OP had a good point, though. If we don't vote, we get stuff crammed down our throats by out of control public servants. They forget who the heck they are working for and end up in cushy, open ended jobs where they can make irresponsible, bone headed decisions that cost our nation dearly. ENOUGH!

I don't care who you vote for. Your decision is your right as a citizen of the USA. If your primary focus is on abortion while our economy tanks, billions of Dollars in "aid" are being squandered and millions of our people are still out of work, then that is your right and I'll fight to the death to defend your right to think that way.

Our elected officials have slipped their leashes and need a reminder of who the Hell they are working for! They will get a wake up call only if we vote. If you like the status quo, the way those scoundrels do business in Washington DC, seeing your neighbors out of work and losing their homes, then stay home and drink a beer instead of going to vote.

Flash

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Odrama and his out of control, off the leash EPA has killed my job. We had 10 layoffs this week out of 100 and there most definitely will be more. The EPA has out in place rules and restrictions for burning coal that are so tight, the power plants have decided to shut them down rather than fix them up to burn cleaner. Oh, on a side note, the adjacent division of ours did hire one new SOLAR engineer last week so there you have the green economy in a nutshell. 10 layoffs, and one new green job. I'd never vote red. My heart is with the libertarians but I can't throw away a vote like that right now knowing the economy, the future of the supreme court, and my job as well as hundreds of thousands of others hinges on getting the out of control bums out of their bully pulpit positions in November.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom