Hurley's Gold

Time for Texas Multi Gun 3 monthly match again!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I would suggest not starting much of a drive unless you see an email that there is a match. So far there has been nothing on the TXIPSC list. I know Sheldon is busy getting stage designs finalized for FB3G. I will shoot him a text today and see if I can get some info.

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    Rain started today. Hope it plays out tonight and is dry tomorrow and tomorrow night.... I have a new 3 Gun Rifle I need to use a couple times before FB3G.
    Same old rifle, but new scope for me.

Just talked to the General. The match is on for now, but depends on range conditions. Even if the bays are not flooded, they can be powerful slippery. Thinkin 'bout it, TXIPSC can get delayed, so check the threads here or arfcom or the FB page.

dunnrite

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Kingsland
    Nah... It's looking pretty promising. Hope to see y'all there. According to the weather channel, we'll be good. Bring waders, we'll be running in caliche snot.

dunnrite

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Kingsland
    Nope. Was actually a really fun match. A bit muddy in certain places, but easily avoided. A bit of running...some nice stage designs...VERY nice weather

Overall, I can't think of a better way to spend the day (with the exception of the obvious, but she said had to work).

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    The surface was wet and spongy first thing, but some wind and sun made it kindof ok by the end.

Except for a brain fade on the first stage (1st shooter of the day for our squad), pretty good day.

Lee

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Here is my video of all 5 stages. I shot 2 of them well, one of them ok, and tanked 2 of them. I don't think there are any F-Bomb's in the video, but can't guarantee that.. :)

Top Bottom