Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

And how did the current Harris presidential campaign respond after this previously exposed lie popped up again?

When asked for comment about the resurfaced controversy, the Harris-Walz campaign responded by emphasizing Walz’s candid and spontaneous communication style. “Governor Walz speaks the way real people speak — openly and off the cuff. The American people appreciate that Gov. Walz tells it like it is and doesn’t talk like a politician, and they appreciate the difference between someone who occasionally misspeaks and a pathological liar like Donald Trump,” the campaign said.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Date Line 08/26/2024. the ONN reports.

SAVANNAH, GA—His voice growing increasingly hoarse as he entered his 72nd hour of contextualizing the 2024 campaign through sports, vice presidential candidate Tim Walz reportedly panicked Monday while trapped inside a football metaphor for the third consecutive day. “It’s the fourth quarter, we’re down by a field goal, but we’re on offense, we’re driving to the end zone, and, boy, do we have the right team to win this—please, help me, help me,” Waltz reportedly said in a plea to a baffled swing voter, tears spilling from the Minnesota governor’s eyes as he attempted to clap a hand over his own mouth to stop the endless onrush of football analogies, similes, and comparisons, only to then burst out with a new remark about how there were “no timeouts left” and “every second counted” in taking Kamala Harris to the White House. “Our job, every last one of us, is to make sure Kamala has someone downfield for that last beautiful drive. Because trust me on this: She can deliver as America’s quarterback. I can’t stop saying this stuff. Jesus Christ. Make it stop, stop…stop Trump on fourth down. Leave it all out on the field, everyone. Let’s win this.” At press time, a visibly concerned Gwen Walz had attempted to steer her husband away from the conversation only for him to describe her as an irreplaceable offensive coordinator who will make sure the campaign goes the distance.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Lies are deliberate...'misspeaking' is verbal spontaneous error making...

Not close to being the same...

If you don't believe me, 'walls' is gonna call the 'he was mean to me' police hotline...the same one he encouraged neighbors to rat out other neighbors, if they had the gall to go outside during the lock-down scam-demic period...

Both he and her 'awful-ness' are evil, evil quasi-humans...

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    All Dems are liars... ALL of them... The. Progressive Dems can't open their friggin mouth, without bull shite spilling out... Bitches, all of them... Just had to turn off TV, because I was yelling at it...
    Brother, you are not alone.
    I am about finished with FOX, as they'll run and RE-RUN Dim speeches with all their lies about Project 2025. I guess they figure if they repeat the lie often enough, their ignorant followers...

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Don't worry.........Tim didn't get hurt:evil:

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    When your OWN BROTHER thinks you are a bad choice as a candidate, you pretty much are.https://nypost.com/2024/08/31/us-ne...er-who-should-make-decisions-about-us-future/

Even Tampon Tim's own brother doesn't support him. That's bad right there. Similar story on Fox.

Top Bottom