• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    It's an amazing thing democrats can do. He has unlied about it. The lies he told don't count now, because he "misspoke" or some shit when he was lying his ass off.
    ^^^^ This. It's never ending. Doesn't matter what was said or done last month; doesn't matter if numerous press outlets have it captured and posted in videos. Doesn't even require careful, strategic "spinning" any longer. Just change your mind and whatever you say today is suddenly incontrovertible gospel to masses of low-information sheep who are otherwise legally able to vote (though sometimes not; sometimes in fact dead).

That will be Webster's "Word of the Year." Unlied. :banghead:

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    More revisionist history to come, no doubt.

Thanks for posting. Hard to keep up with all the changes happening during campaign. As I heard discussed on 660AM The Answer talk radio the host said what really matters in all this kerfuffle is will it peal away any voter previously committed to Harris/Walz and now vote for Trump/Vance. We will have to wait and see if polls show us a sign in a few weeks.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    ^^^^ This. It's never ending. Doesn't matter what was said or done last month; doesn't matter if numerous press outlets have it captured and posted in videos. Doesn't even require careful, strategic "spinning" any longer. Just change your mind and whatever you say today is suddenly incontrovertible gospel to masses of low-information sheep who are otherwise legally able to vote (though sometimes not; sometimes in fact dead).

That will be Webster's "Word of the Year." Unlied. :banghead:
    In second place: Unstolen Valor.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    This is a weak argument. I think he is a jerk but he served 25 years and retired. No combat. I served during Nam and saw no combat. My buddy (we both went in at the same time) was sent to Thailand. Just the way it was. Neither of us could change our status. If I served 25 years I would retire too.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Thanks for posting. Hard to keep up with all the changes happening during campaign. As I heard discussed on 660AM The Answer talk radio the host said what really matters in all this kerfuffle is will it peal away any voter previously committed to Harris/Walz and now vote for Trump/Vance. We will have to wait and see if polls show us a sign in a few weeks.

<>

Doug, please tell us that you don't trust the "polls'' ?

<>

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is a weak argument. I think he is a jerk but he served 25 years and retired. No combat. I served during Nam and saw no combat. My buddy (we both went in at the same time) was sent to Thailand. Just the way it was. Neither of us could change our status. If I served 25 years I would retire too.

Yeah not exactly the same.

This is similar to DaNang Dick who said he served in VN and didnt. But on top of that Walz has a bunch more lies and mis-statements and WTFs. He also lied about his demotion.

FWIW, my FIL never set foot in VN either. He flew all his combat missions out of Udorn.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yeah not exactly the same.

This is similar to DaNang Dick who said he served in VN and didnt. But on top of that Walz has a bunch more lies and mis-statements and WTFs. He also lied about his demotion.

FWIW, my FIL never set foot in VN either. He flew all his combat missions out of Udorn.
    <>

A day or so ago, his unit's two other "Command Master Sergeants" wrote a letter telling exactly what Walz had done wrong.

He had vowed to a commitment, the reneged & pulled-out. But he still bragged about having made the commitment, w/o explaining or admitting it.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I applaud his service....but.........................

He is not honest and trusty worthy........too many of his fellow Vets are calling him out on his BS to be ignored.......

McCain served Honorably too.....but was a total POS otherwise............
    <>

Recall President ''Poppy GHW Bush"; a bona-fide WWII Hero, turned RINO & WEF/NWO Globalist "Traitor".

<>

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Thank you for your service.
    I'm not sure how much combat in his 25 years in the Minnesota National Guard he'd face.

Top Bottom